That Deserves Some Knucks, Bro.

It's nice to be loved.
How can anyone not love you with that avatar? You could post photographic evidence of you destroying the things I love, it wouldn't matter. One look at your av/title, a few aaaAAAWWW?!?!'s later, and it never happened
How can anyone not love you with that avatar? You could post photographic evidence of you destroying the things I love, it wouldn't matter. One look at your av/title, a few aaaAAAWWW?!?!'s later, and it never happened
It's nice to be loved.
It's nice to be loved.
OH wait, I thought you just quoted the Hulk pic, leaving in intact, implying that he looked exactly like the Hulk. That his face, WAS the Hulk's face. I thought the subtlety and simplicity was the brilliance. Not putting some dinosaur head on it. I retract my love.
OH wait, I thought you just quoted the Hulk pic, leaving in intact, implying that he looked exactly like the Hulk. That his face, WAS the Hulk's face. I thought the subtlety and simplicity was the brilliance. Not putting some dinosaur head on it. I retract my love.
That's not nice.Would have been funny though.
That's not nice.Would have been funny though.
Oh, I know. You've earned that kind of street cred for you humour. Then I come back in, see the edit, and it SHATTERS MY WORLD. I still want to push our goatees together in a warm embrace with some spiked hot cocoa with the little marshmellows on a bear skinned rug in front of a fire in a log cabin at a ski lodge.Oddly, I want to do all of that in the summer months though. Not sure how I feel about snow.
Oh, I know. You've earned that kind of street cred for you humour. Then I come back in, see the edit, and it SHATTERS MY WORLD. I still want to push our goatees together in a warm embrace with some spiked hot cocoa with the little marshmellows on a bear skinned rug in front of a fire in a log cabin at a ski lodge.Oddly, I want to do all of that in the summer months though. Not sure how I feel about snow.
i can make all this happen, except the no snow part. canada, ya know.

just for research, i used that line tonight:delivered pizza to a colege student here at Dickinson...gave me a $5 tip....i put my fist out and said ,"Thanks bro, that deserves some knucks"he stared at me for about 10 seconds then he slammed the door shutawesome

just for research, i used that line tonight:delivered pizza to a colege student here at Dickinson...gave me a $5 tip....i put my fist out and said ,"Thanks bro, that deserves some knucks"he stared at me for about 10 seconds then he slammed the door shutawesome
Is Dickinson in the 90210 zip code or something... wtf!?
Is Dickinson in the 90210 zip code or something... wtf!?
My minimum tip to any delivery person is $5, since I know how much it sucks to get tipped $2 on a $70 order.If I find out you do this, I will come to your house and deliver you a dickkick
My minimum tip to any delivery person is $5, since I know how much it sucks to get tipped $2 on a $70 order.If I find out you do this, I will come to your house and deliver you a dickkick
werd

I got the knucks from some patron at the bar I work at Saturday night. Some girl was picking up pieces of glass off of the floor, her drink fell or something fucking retarded like that. Probably freaked out cuz "womanizer" just came on and she, like, totally loves that song. Anyway, I tap her on the shoulder and tell her, "don't worry about that, I'll clean it up, it's not problem." And the dude, who apparently was telling her to stop and that someone would clean it up, said, "EXACTLY!" He then gave me the knucks, while the girl handed me a hand full of broken glass. Moron.