• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is a true gambler. He tired to get Clonie to sign off on a Full Tilt buy out for $250,000 vs the 1% ownership in FT that they verbaly agreed to. Clonie is sueing and it is now in the court system..My money is on Clonie..but you got to give Howard credit, he's got the onions to try and pull it off..
I'll take Howard/FTP. How much?
I have been watching poker after dark and I have come to the conclusion that Lederer is a no talent clown that likes to think he has all the plays. Anyone else not like watching him play?
I could not disagree more. He has an impressive record. Obviously a good businessman. Always seems to handle himself with class. Doubt if the same can be said of you.
I could not disagree more. He has an impressive record. Obviously a good businessman. Always seems to handle himself with class. Doubt if the same can be said of you.
Yeah, but boring as hell...
I'll take Howard/FTP. How much?
I win if the final amount is over 250K?.......either in court or out of court settlement?...let me add up how much I have to bet and get back to you.....you might want to check how much you can afford to lose..
If they did a Star Wars remake, with:Luke Skywalker: Howard LedererPrincess Leah: Annie DukeC3PO: Tom "Durr" DwanDarth Vader: Phil HellmuthAdmiral Moff Tarkin: Patrick AnotoniusR2D2: Freddy DeebHan Solo: Mike MatusowChewbacca: Kathy LeibertObi-Wan Kenobi: Barry GreensteinLando: Phil Iveyet al.. Wouldn't you at least pay to watch it?
Han Solo: Eric LindgrenObi-Wan: DoyleJabba: Gavin Smith
I win if the final amount is over 250K?.......either in court or out of court settlement?...let me add up how much I have to bet and get back to you.....you might want to check how much you can afford to lose..
0, he's busto
Han Solo: Eric LindgrenObi-Wan: DoyleJabba: Gavin Smith
Ooooooo.. I like Doyle as Obi-wan...
Mike Matusow as Han Solo? Really?
As for han solo, I picked Matusow simply on the humor-factor of him in a skin-tight vest.

Howard is one of the top 2 or 3 "pros" I would just LUV to sit down and play some poker with.Sklansky is another one.They understand the nuts and bolts, but are pretty much clueless on the nuances and the human element.They're easier to read than Harry Potter.

Howard is one of the top 2 or 3 "pros" I would just LUV to sit down and play some poker with.Sklansky is another one.They understand the nuts and bolts, but are pretty much clueless on the nuances and the human element.They're easier to read than Harry Potter.
Good lord, with an avatar like that it's a crying shame you don't post more. :club:
Han Solo: Eric LindgrenObi-Wan: DoyleJabba: Greg Raymer
FYPGavin has a sense of humor. I could see Raymer sitting there barking orders and being condescending. As far as Howard goes, he's a freak, and a really weird dude.
Didn't Negreanu say Howard was probably the best short handed limit holdem player in the world?
Don't quote me but I think what he said was: Fluffdog was the best short handed limit holdem player in the world
For years ive been saying he isnt very good at all.. and everyone says well " hes got htis many bracelets and blah blah blah.. the professor!!!!".. hes not very good imo.
Untill youve won a couple of turneys, dont knock howie. Oh wait, nevermind carryon.