• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching poker after dark and I have come to the conclusion that Lederer is a no talent clown that likes to think he has all the plays. Anyone else not like watching him play?
i love howard.
I have been watching poker after dark and I have come to the conclusion that Lederer is a no talent clown that likes to think he has all the plays. Anyone else not like watching him play?
I played with him right before the money in a $5,000 NL WSOP event. His style was a little more old-school, but I thought he played well. He seems like a nice guy.
1st: His nickname is the professor...you think that was an accident?B: He has 2 bracelets, you think they give them away?Last: He has the roll to sit down with PA Doyle and Gabe KaplanAnd: Can you really judge a player's skills on one nights play?

Howard is a true gambler. He tired to get Clonie to sign off on a Full Tilt buy out for $250,000 vs the 1% ownership in FT that they verbaly agreed to. Clonie is sueing and it is now in the court system..My money is on Clonie..but you got to give Howard credit, he's got the onions to try and pull it off..

1st: His nickname is the professor...you think that was an accident?B: He has 2 bracelets, you think they give them away?Last: He has the roll to sit down with PA Doyle and Gabe KaplanAnd: Can you really judge a player's skills on one nights play?
i couldn't agree more. you know his name for a reason.
the correct phrase is no talent ass clown.

If they did a Star Wars remake, with:Luke Skywalker: Howard LedererPrincess Leah: Annie DukeC3PO: Tom "Durr" DwanDarth Vader: Phil HellmuthAdmiral Moff Tarkin: Patrick AnotoniusR2D2: Freddy DeebHan Solo: Mike MatusowChewbacca: Kathy LeibertObi-Wan Kenobi: Barry GreensteinLando: Phil Iveyet al.. Wouldn't you at least pay to watch it?

Is this you clonie??
C3PO was gay?
Interestingly enough, the actor who played C3PO, a brit named Anthony Daniels, actually is, in fact, gay. The more you know.....
C3PO was gay?
The guy who played Chewbacca was actually taller than Phil Gordon, too.. Phil would be second choice in casting, in that regard.
Interestingly enough, the actor who played C3PO, a brit named Anthony Daniels, actually is, in fact, gay. The more you know.....
nuff said
If they did a Star Wars remake, with:Luke Skywalker: Howard LedererPrincess Leah: Annie DukeC3PO: Tom "Durr" DwanDarth Vader: Phil HellmuthAdmiral Moff Tarkin: Patrick AnotoniusR2D2: Freddy DeebHan Solo: Mike MatusowChewbacca: Kathy LeibertObi-Wan Kenobi: Barry GreensteinLando: Phil Iveyet al.. Wouldn't you at least pay to watch it?
thanks, you just ruined that series for mei'll never hear the imperial march again without screaming
hahahahahhaha