Seems to me that the school is the least to blame in the situation but, because it makes an "interesting" story, they will become the target of the blame.Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother. They should have a much better relationship, and that's what she should be upset about. Who cares that the school nurse gave her a pass to leave school and called a taxi.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother.
This. Shes 15, mother needs to get her priorities in order. Its like when my mam use to give out to me for using so much toilet paper because she couldn't handle bringing up my excessive drinking.
Seems to me that the school is the least to blame in the situation but, because it makes an "interesting" story, they will become the target of the blame.Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother. They should have a much better relationship, and that's what she should be upset about. Who cares that the school nurse gave her a pass to leave school and called a taxi.
Um, no. Schools work for the parents. In your view the most ****ed up decision by the employee is a-ok because the employer isn't aware? The only word that comes to mind is twisted.
  • 2 years later...

HAHA, like its the woman's safety that PP care about.Cutting the hospitals in on the money would never work for PP, its their major fundraising capital to be used for bribing politicians ( second only to the tax dollars they get from these politicians they just bribed )

Found out over the weekend my friends ex wife, who is 40 now, has had two abortions in the past couple years with her now fiance.WTF is wrong with people.
Why is that a problem? Is it just that they suck enough at birth control to have required not one, but two abortions in non-rape situations?
Found out over the weekend my friends ex wife, who is 40 now, has had two abortions in the past couple years with her now fiance.WTF is wrong with people.
Two reasons, yes they suck at birth control, but having abortions with someone you are going to marry seems pretty ****ed up.
She should have spat, not swallowedAlso, shame on Brv and BigD's mom's for not having the courage to abort.
Two reasons, yes they suck at birth control, but having abortions with someone you are going to marry seems pretty ****ed up.
First point - agreed. Second point - completely ridiculous and judgmental. What if tomorrow someone dropped a few infants off at your door. Would you be cool with that, or would you prefer not to be raising them over the next 20-65 years?
First point - agreed. Second point - completely ridiculous and judgmental. What if tomorrow someone dropped a few infants off at your door. Would you be cool with that, or would you prefer not to be raising them over the next 20-65 years?
If I had something to do with the creation of the infants I would be cool with that.I am not 100% against abortion, I just despise the thought of it was retroactive birth-control.
If I had something to do with the creation of the infants I would be cool with that.I am not 100% against abortion, I just despise the thought of it was retroactive birth-control.
It shouldn't be used as retroactive birth control for health reasons relating to the mother. Anything else is anti-science. Which is fine, people are allowed to have feelings too that don't necessarily correspond with the latest scientific research (which, as we've learned, could be proved wrong tomorrow). But it seems pretty damn judgmental for you to say that people should keep kids just because they're later going to marry person, and/or that people are stupid for not being willing to be 'saddled' with kids until they're 60 if that wasn't their choice, and the pregnancies can be ended far before the fetus is a sentient being.Again, if you want to call them stupid for accidentally getting pregnant TWICE in a few years, in their late 30's, when they really really didn't want kids, then I'm all for that.
Sorry. I should've said, "unless you are equally against killing cucumbers, anything else is anti-science, since the fetus at that stage has no feelings or sentience (based on the latest scientific research).
They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.Just get a ****ing vasectomy though.
They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.Just get a ****ing vasectomy though.
Well, she's an alcoholic, so giving up the booze might be tough on her.
  • 2 weeks later...
They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.
Agree. A lot of those pre-screening genetic tests will pop up at that age and people often abort for those reasons.