Sign in to follow this  
DanielNegreanu

Rawvegas On The Golf Course...

god what a scumbag.. sick car too

I love Raw Vegas and this is just another reason why. Also, Dave Farra is the man.

Seriously, WOW.He obviously doesn't even give a shit about what he has done, hence his silence. I really hope he dies.

Not nearly what he deserves for his actions, but at least it annoyed him. It is a start.

I really don't think he was involved.
Level?Either A ) He was involved in some fashion and thinks this will just blow over hence his silence B ) He wasn't involved but knows who was and fears for his life if he proclaims his innocence ( in which case he is the biggest retard ever for allowing his name to be dragged through the mud like this without even attempting to explain the situation/defend himself)Either way he has handled the situation about as poorly as possible.

Quite the ambush....that took some nerve.I thought Russ was gonna clock him with that fan looking swing trainer thingy.

LOL at his friends who immediately step back and eventually stop altogether.

LOL at his friends who immediately step back and eventually stop altogether.
One is Layne Flack and he immediately drops back and dips out of the scene when he sees the camera.

Not nearly what he deserves for his actions, but at least it annoyed him. It is a start.

baxter busted layne flack back in the day when FTP gave out tshirts that had the name of the pro you busted.

Level?Either A ) He was involved in some fashion and thinks this will just blow over hence his silence B ) He wasn't involved but knows who was and fears for his life if he proclaims his innocence ( in which case he is the biggest retard ever for allowing his name to be dragged through the mud like this without even attempting to explain the situation/defend himself)Either way he has handled the situation about as poorly as possible.
i was jktheres really nothing to discuss on this lol

At 2.08, does he say 'yes'? Or is that someone else, or my imagination? Just after he was asked whether there was any guilt associated with that?

i was jktheres really nothing to discuss on this lol
Why do have a prom pic of an 18-year-old in your sig!

I know its Mark. I loled when I saw it on Facebook.

Someone is going to just come up to him one day and beat the living crap outta him (if no one kills him first)And LOL @ Layne Flack. Wow.