The Phil Hellmuth Re-mix

That just tilted me. I can't stand his whining and crying all the time. I 've gotten to the point that any time that his face comes up while watching a poker event, I instantly change the channel. If I sat at his table, I'd probably end up in jail for aggravated assault for pummeling his fat little head. He bugs me. :club:

That just tilted me. I can't stand his whining and crying all the time. I 've gotten to the point that any time that his face comes up while watching a poker event, I instantly change the channel. If I sat at his table, I'd probably end up in jail for aggravated assault for pummeling his fat little head. He bugs me. :club:
Tell us how you really feel.
Yeah, but it's still a cool song.... :ts
Nice Job Pizzo on the work thank goodness it's only a short one. Cause Phil does tilt me as well. I can take sound track as it is funny but if he evers loses his cool with me at the table look out cause I will give it right back to him. That would make one hell of a viewing for TV lol