Is it me or I'm losing my mind. The levels seem to be moving too fast. Its been running only 1hr now but we are not where we should be. We are like 4 levels ahead of where we should be after one hour of play.
i think ur an hour off man its been running a lil over 2 hours now
i think ur an hour off man its been running a lil over 2 hours now
Yeah, i see that now. Sat out for the 1st hour while I was at work. I thought the tourney started at 2pm central time. I am used to Pokerstars lobby showing the correct time zone.
Yeah, i see that now. Sat out for the 1st hour while I was at work. I thought the tourney started at 2pm central time. I am used to Pokerstars lobby showing the correct time zone.
Looool, sorry you missed an hour but that was pretty funny :)Take it down!
Looool, sorry you missed an hour but that was pretty funny :)Take it down!
But he's still in and you're not!! I think ibuddy is still in as well.
4664 at first break. I got off to a great start scooping or halfing 7 of the first 8 hands, and having a guy on my table who raised constantly while never having a real hand (the first guy to bust in the tourney).
Nobody had that worst than me. I went out 1st in 35 minutes. Unluckiest tournament I have ever played in a long time. Jesus I could not get a hand to hold, turned the nuts twice and got ****ed on the river, I turn a straight guy makes 2 flush draws and in a 3 way pot we capped it preflop flop and turn, had the absolute nuts on the turn, donkey catches flush, after that I went on life tilt I was just completely pissed and did not win 1 pot.
lol you must have been at troyomacs table, he called you a donk
I stand by it lol. Probably worst player I've ever seen to be perfectly honest.
Yeah you were the donkey that probably caught the flush on the river, caps the flop caps the turn and catches backdoor flush, im sitting on a mediocre low with the complete nuts on the turn and you catch your luck bucket backdoor flush. After that I went on life tilt, if you want to talk shit like that, lets play heads up and I will play you for any amount big boy.
I think you mean this hand. Which you had no low, hit turn good, and got rivered. Cry. I played it fine considering I knew that you were playing like a retard. I actually mentioned after the first hand to a friend "I got a good table draw, I have a legit retard on my table". Ps, nice hat.Full Tilt Poker Game #5232266779: FTOPS Event #11 (35827006), Table 51 - 20/40 - Limit Omaha H/L - 21:09:07 ET - 2008/02/12Seat 1: erica s (3,160)Seat 2: Gambino23 (2,670)Seat 3: steve619 (2,740)Seat 4: modev (2,905)Seat 5: vicval (2,970), is sitting outSeat 6: Sativa9 (2,940)Seat 7: Paul1984 (2,920)Seat 8: IgorFederal (2,960)Seat 9: troyomac (3,735)Paul1984 posts the small blind of 10IgorFederal posts the big blind of 20The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to troyomac [Js As Ac Ad]troyomac raises to 40erica s foldsGambino23 calls 40steve619 foldsmodev foldsvicval foldsSativa9 foldsPaul1984 foldsIgorFederal calls 20*** FLOP *** [9c 7s 2h]IgorFederal checkstroyomac bets 20Gambino23 raises to 40IgorFederal has 15 seconds left to actIgorFederal foldstroyomac calls 20*** TURN *** [9c 7s 2h] [6s]troyomac checksGambino23 bets 40troyomac calls 40*** RIVER *** [9c 7s 2h 6s] [Ks]troyomac bets 40Gambino23 calls 40*** SHOW DOWN ***troyomac shows [Js As Ac Ad] a flush, Ace high, for highGambino23 muckstroyomac wins the pot (370) with a flush, Ace highNo low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 370 | Rake 0Board: [9c 7s 2h 6s Ks]Seat 1: erica s didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Gambino23 mucked [6c Kh Kc 9d] - HI: three of a kind, KingsSeat 3: steve619 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: modev didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: vicval didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Sativa9 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: Paul1984 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: IgorFederal (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 9: troyomac showed [Js As Ac Ad] and won (370) with HI: a flush, Ace high
Rab's line was my favorite. looooooool