haha, if i ever played the game this would probably be pretty funny. I did hear that Ken pretty much dominates. I want to buy it but currently have no game systems to play it on. I have always been a pretty good SF player on the SNES. If you are good at the SNES one, do you think it would translate over to this one at all? Maybe a little bit? Lol at that Zangief pic, hes a ****ing beast!
your skills should translate pretty well, the moves are almost completely the same
Yup it plays the same :club:. I love the fact the very first button combo I tried was Bison's psycho crusher and it worked! And lol at the Ken diagram. Is online really that bad?
Once you start winning some matches, and build up you battle points then you run into fewer Kens. Most of the people who play as Ken are VERY bad and usually translate into easy wins. Or, you can do player matches online and you will have a much easier time finding non-shotos. Besides a good Blanka or Zangief will tear a Ken a new asshole pretty easily.
how many bp are u at aadams?
only about 700 atm, but I openly admit to sucking at this gameI had it around 1100, but a comination of playing superior players and goofing around on my part dropped me back down.

ken pretty much sucks in this game.aadams want to play sometime? Need to test out rufus.

Tried playing it for the first time this weekend. I really like it but I definitely need a joystick, the gamepad sucks for SF.
at least the analog sticks are a step up from what we had to use on the SNES and Genesis

lol, wow my 1 day rufus is an absolute monster hes sooooooooo cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Championship Mode is now available via XBL as a free download.The main thing is that it now allows for tournaments, and a few other options that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I like it...really really hate seths tho.Anyone know how to view replays?