09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant we put pitchers on DL?And can we add as many players as open spots on our bench now?

Serge, when you are on your team list you can select the tab at top. "Manage DL" and then put any players on the DL, just make sure you submit it. You can't just drag it like we could on yahoo so it's a bit annoying. But there you have it.

Hey, weird question, guys: I am trying to start a bragging rights keeper league for another forum, but can't figure out how to make it a keeper league (on Yahoo). It's supposed to be an option, right? Anyone know how to do it?

Hey, weird question, guys: I am trying to start a bragging rights keeper league for another forum, but can't figure out how to make it a keeper league (on Yahoo). It's supposed to be an option, right? Anyone know how to do it?
at this time I don't think Yahoo allows it...we moved the league to ESPN which doesall we did was we kept track of everyone's keepers in a thread on here, then performed an offline draft so we could stock the teams in anyway we saw fitthat's all that's needed
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm....It's not category based? I thought it would be like last year, unless it was voted differently, in which case I apologize

Hmm....It's not category based? I thought it would be like last year, unless it was voted differently, in which case I apologize
I'm pretty sure that we voted H2H instead of Rotisserie.
This is my fault guys. Im sorry. I thought it was category based but its not and its not something I can change since the season started.

Also get your money in people. If its not in by next Monday I'm seriously locking your roster until its in. Moneyball16 (Brooks) on Stars. If you need paypal or FT pm me.

i just want to make sure you got my message regarding my payment...that it was coming from serge for a prop bet?
I got your message but, I haven't been paid by Serge yet either.
Have I paid?
Nope.I need to be paid by SergethehiddenPoppy Hillis3Atb17
  • 3 weeks later...
This is my fault guys. Im sorry. I thought it was category based but its not and its not something I can change since the season started.
Since it's not really category-based, what are the tiebreakers?
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just curious to see if there is any trade interest around the league. I will bold near untouchable players and add a K for the keepers with my current roster.C Geovany Soto K1B Carlos Pena K2B Chase Utley KSS Ryan Theriot3B Jorge Cantu KLF Matt Holliday KCF Nate McLouth KRF Jacoby Ellsbury KOF Garrett Jones K3B Chipper JonesCF Mike CameronLF/RF Matt DiazP Cole Hamels KP Johnathan Sanchez KP James Shields KSP Dan Haren KSP Jorge DelaRosa KRP Jose Valverde KRP Rafael Soriano KSP Zach DukeSP Randy WolfRP Chad QuallsPlayers who aren't worth mentioning really.. RP Howell, RP Nunez, SP Richmond.Really hoping to upgrade a SP spot, willing to give up multiple players and some youth for a potential stud. Also interested in a top tier SS, no offers will be ignored. A few years ago I traded Pujols for draft picks, I'm not opposed to trading another bat for some picks again.

• 2 months later...
i'll do it, but not for money.
If you set up a free league I'd be interested. Already in 2 pay leagues though. I've done the free fcp one the past few years I think