09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Psycho can make his pick whenever he gets back. Its been over the 18 hours for him.So IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernaut (this concludes the draft and free agency should open up shortly afterwards) And please look make sure the player is available before you draft them.Also get your guy's money in. Moneyball16(Brooks on Stars). If you use FullTilt PM me. The only people I have dealt with for money are DinkDonk, aadams and SuitedAces. If you do not pay by the start of week 2 of the season your roster transactions will be disabled.

how much are we shipping? It didnt have it in the original post..sorry lazy as usual and I have been involved in 4 pools, so I am confused.

Reel has had more than 24 hours to pick so Im going. I pick AJ Pierzynski.After 3A picks I will open up free agency. If Reel hasnt picked by then he can fill out him team on free agency.

I'll take Sheets so I can DL someone :club:

Fingers crossed free agency will be open in 45 minutes. It might take longer than that though cause it may reset the rosters to just keepers again so that will take a while to get the rosters back to normal if that happens.There is no option to just allow transactions since our league hasn't technically drafted yet. But I told it that we were doing an offline draft at 11PM EST tonight so hopefully that works.

Fingers crossed free agency will be open in 45 minutes. It might take longer than that though cause it may reset the rosters to just keepers again so that will take a while to get the rosters back to normal if that happens.There is no option to just allow transactions since our league hasn't technically drafted yet. But I told it that we were doing an offline draft at 11PM EST tonight so hopefully that works.
you were able to lock the rosters, can't you just unlock them?
I didnt lock the rosters. They were just like that.
well I was able to move my players around before, then the rosters became locked after a certain timewasn't sure if you did that or not

Im not sure what that was. I saw that other people could move players around, but I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. I didn't realize that it changed after a certain time though.Anyways they did reset the non keeper players on the roster, but I anticipated it and kept a firefox window open for everybodies drafted teams so it shouldn't take longer than an hour till everything will be good to go.

Im not sure what that was. I saw that other people could move players around, but I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. I didn't realize that it changed after a certain time though.Anyways they did reset the non keeper players on the roster, but I anticipated it and kept a firefox window open for everybodies drafted teams so it shouldn't take longer than an hour till everything will be good to go.
Yeah I knew there was a point when we could move around our rosters and then we couldn't. I thought I was doing something wrong. WEEEEEEEEEEEE soon the season start