09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any player after the Gil Meche pick may be taken. So for example if you really wanted Chris Duncan who I picked then you could and I would be able to pick someone after the Duncan pick if I wanted to. That would keep going until someone picked a new player or picked the last player drafted so far, which is the Zimmerman pick.

Nice to have that all dealt with.MustangsSo IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernautCinci (last round of the draft)Poppy HillisDink DonkbuttheadsAmerican PsychoDonkey PunchersBlue JaysMustangsSo IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernaut (this concludes the draft and free agency should open up shortly afterwards)

ok I'll be nice and take Bengie Molina and Ubaldo Jiminez
dammit I wanted you take that Zimmerman character after they nutted all over him
sorry I'm stupid...3A complimented my pick, i thought he was trying to pick him...all cleared up!
I thought the same thing too, the first 8 times I read that post.

Reynolds is servicable, he was part of The Juggernauts' Championship run last year... :)So any decision on the bet this year Serge? 3-2 in the heads up games, ties being a push. You win I pay $7.50 and I win you pay $5.00. We could do it per series so potentially 3 times against each other this year.

Reynolds is servicable, he was part of The Juggernauts' Championship run last year... :club: So any decision on the bet this year Serge? 3-2 in the heads up games, ties being a push. You win I pay $7.50 and I win you pay $5.00. We could do it per series so potentially 3 times against each other this year.
booked

Sean Marshall, SP CHCCinci (last round of the draft)Poppy HillisDink DonkbuttheadsAmerican PsychoDonkey PunchersBlue JaysMustangsSo IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernaut (this concludes the draft and free agency should open up shortly afterwards)

Tommy Hanson...SP ATL Braves

It is dabuttheads turn, been over 18 hours now I think. American Psycho left a pick, so on the clock should be the Donkey Punchers.