09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacks Bauers hasnt made his pick for 24 hours so Im taking Felipe Lopez. Continue with the draft and Reel can pick whenever he logs in.

Skip me, I'll pick when I get home later today.

1. CinciKid2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut2 Rounds left.

I'll take Chris Duncan 1b/of St. Louis

I think it's my pick...Gaby Sanchez
Its still cinci's but your probably fine.1. CinciKid2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut
Its still cinci's but your probably fine.1. CinciKid2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut
J.D. DrewHow many more picks do we get?

Few posts ago, Moneyball said 1 more round after this. I'm guessing I still have two picks left. And may I add very nice pick, quite possibly rookie of the year int he NL. (Jordan Zimmerman)

Blue Jays took Gil Meche with their 5th pick of the draft. However, serge had already picked him up with his second pick. I went over all the posts since we started the draft and it looks like Jays are down a pick and should be taking 2 right now. We are currently drafting in the 7th round of 8.Please verify Moneyball.Blue JaysBlue JaysMustangsSo IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernautCinci (last round of the draft)Poppy HillisDink DonkbuttheadsAmerican PsychoDonkey PunchersBlue JaysMustangsSo IllsJack BauersMoneyballJuggernaut (this concludes the draft and free agency should open up shortly afterwards)I hope this all helps and isn't just a confusion.

Ugh. I forgot to add Meche to Serges team when he drafted him. TB17 can you make a new pick for Meche and you can choose anyone that hasn't been drafted yet at the time of your pick. And if TB picks someone that you already drafted you will be able to make a new pick. Hopefully we can do these repicks quick without too many changes and if it takes too long we will have to make the time between picks shorter to get the draft done before the season starts. I don't feel comfortable punishing TB for picking Gil Meche by just giving him an extra pick now because its not really his fault for picking him when he did, because I didn't take him out of the player pool.3A your picks left are all correct. Also 3A, was Zimmerman your pitching super sleeper that you talked about in the other thread?Edit. Also can you guys go check your teams on ESPN to make sure I didn't have any other ****ups.

Yeah, Zimmerman was my sleeper and there are no other mistakes. As I did go over all the picks on the thread. I was gonna take him this round, but alas I played Russian roulette too long.

You can take anyone that was after your Gil Meche pick, any player you take from someone else then will have the option to take another player and so on and so forth, until someone either picks a player who wasn't already taken or takes the last player that was taken. At least thats how I have it worked out in my head to be the fairest.