09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

Well played Serge, I believe he may have been one of TB17's sleeper picks for later. He is on my radar for my NL only auction league I play locally. So for the who's who of the baseball world he is a more then adequate catcher.I think TB17 just wanted to be taken out to dinner before you did the dirty work on that pick... :club:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that a bad pick?or are you just pissed you didnt get him?or am i a moron?
I want him now.
I want him now.
lol...We can always talk trade..and thanks 3A, I always love your analysis and made me feel good i made the pick.

Against my better judgement...Randy Johnson. (He is now on the trading block... lmao)

Reluctantly, I'll take Brandon Lyon.

2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

Its been over 18 hours for Reel to make his pick. Im taking Willy Taveras, 3A is taking Jorge Cantu and CinciKid is taking Dustin McGowan. Reel make your pick whenever you log in, but until then the draft will continue.2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut