09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take Carlos Marmol.12. The Juggernaut2nd Round1. Cincinnati Bowties2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

I'm in Vegas till the 10th so I won't be able to do a live draft till after then, but thats still quite a bit before the season starts. If its online draft, I'll have a chance to check websites during my breaks of playing.If anyone is around Vegas and wants to hook up or hang out lemme know. (907) 617-9603. (Aaron Burns aka 3A or The Juggernaut) I will be in Vegas from Feb 28-March 10. Any day in between is fine the rest are travel days. I also plan to golf for the 1st time ever while I'm down there if anyone has inexpensive suggestions.
I think we should give Juggs till the 10th or 11th or whatever because of this. Hopefully he finds a comp before this but he hasnt logged into fcp since the 27th.What do you guys think? We still have a month to draft so I don't think this will be a problem.
I think we should give Juggs till the 10th or 11th or whatever because of this. Hopefully he finds a comp before this but he hasnt logged into fcp since the 27th.What do you guys think? We still have a month to draft so I don't think this will be a problem.
Cool with me, we got time.
I don't have a problem with that, but I do think calling or texting him would be an option since he did post phone number.
If someone has a phone number and he is able and willing to draft I say we can do that. However if I was in vegas sorry but the last thing I would be thinking about would be my fantasy baseball team. I think we can wait till he comes back.

Also if one of you guys want to phone 3A you can, but I don't really want to make an international call to tell a guy on his vacation about his fantasy team when we have this much time to get it done.

Roster:C Geovany Soto (Rookie)1B/3B Jorge Cantu1B Carlos Pena2B Chase UtleySS/2B Ryan Theriot3B Chipper Jones3B Mark ReynoldsLF Matt HollidayCF Mike CameronRF/CF/LF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)RF/CF/LF Nate McLouthRF/CF/LF Marlon ByrdRF/CF/LF David MurphySP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenSP Ben SheetsSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Justin DuchschererSP James ShieldsSP Josh JohnsonRP José ValverdeRP Salomón TorresRP Dan WheelerRP Brad ZieglerKeepers: C Geovany Soto (Rookie)1B Carlos Pena2B Chase Utley3B Chipper JonesSS Ryan TheriotLF Matt HollidayCF Nate McLouthRF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)OF Mike CameronSP James ShieldsSP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Justin DuchschererRP José Valverde
This isn't what my team relfects on the list on the ESPN site. IF my pick is still up, looks like I'll be taking Max Scherzer. I came home 2 days early. 8 days in Vegas was a bit much for me. :club:
Roster:C Geovany Soto (Rookie)1B/3B Jorge Cantu1B Carlos Pena2B Chase UtleySS/2B Ryan Theriot3B Chipper Jones3B Mark ReynoldsLF Matt HollidayCF Mike CameronRF/CF/LF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)RF/CF/LF Nate McLouthRF/CF/LF Marlon ByrdRF/CF/LF David MurphySP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenSP Ben SheetsSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Justin DuchschererSP James ShieldsSP Josh JohnsonRP José ValverdeRP Salomón TorresRP Dan WheelerRP Brad ZieglerKeepers: C Geovany Soto (Rookie)RF/CF/LF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)2B Chase UtleyLF Matt HollidayRF/CF/LF Nate McLouth1B Carlos Pena3B Chipper Jones3B Mark ReynoldsSS/2B Ryan TheriotSP James ShieldsSP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenRP José ValverdeSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Ben Sheets (Pending Injury status) May trade him or drop him in place of a different keeper.Various players are available via trade prior to the keeper deadline. Soto, Ellsbury, Utley and McLouth are pretty much untouchable.Due to Ben Sheets status this year his stock is pretty far down and I'm willing to put him in a package deal with a player like Jones, Cameron, Duchscherer or someone along those lines maybe even 3 players for 1 to help one of the bottom teams to improve one of my keeper spots dramatically.
The mistake I made was I put these players initially on your team then I thought you were just switching Duke in for Sheets. I missed Cameron in for Reynolds. Sorry.I think that's the only thing I missed though.Cinci your up.

Any one interested in a superstar 3b who took steriods earlier on in his career but is now clean..ANYONE??He is good, and has apparently banged Madonna.

I'll give you a third round pick

Any one interested in a superstar 3b who took steriods earlier on in his career but is now clean..ANYONE??He is good, and has apparently banged Madonna.

I'll take Yovanni Gallardo.

2nd Round5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut Sucks that you guys had to take Price Fuentes and Wieters before my pick :club:.

I'm willing to give up Mariano Rivera and Carlos Guillen if you're interested.
I'm willing to give up Mariano Rivera and Carlos Guillen if you're interested.
decided to hold on to him for now
decided to hold on to him for now
Ok, no problem. But I've got a bit of work to do before I'll be able to compete, so I can give up some value this year to improve next year's keeper set. PM me if you're interested in starting talks back up.