09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

So what do you guys think the time in between picks should be before the next person can draft?
though it is a bit long I would say it has to be at least 18 hours being that we could be away from our computer for work. I know for myself I am on here a lot but every once and a while I will not be by a computer for at least 18 hours. Those times are rare but they do happen. It may seem long but I think most of us will probably not take that long.
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know whats up with Ira? He hasn't been on fcp for 16 days and is the only person that hasn't joined the league. What am I supposed to do if he doesn't log on in time for the keeper deadline?

Does anybody know whats up with Ira? He hasn't been on fcp for 16 days and is the only person that hasn't joined the league. What am I supposed to do if he doesn't log on in time for the keeper deadline?
line up a replacement. time waits for no man.

Roster:C Geovany Soto (Rookie)1B/3B Jorge Cantu1B Carlos Pena2B Chase UtleySS/2B Ryan Theriot3B Chipper Jones3B Mark ReynoldsLF Matt HollidayCF Mike CameronRF/CF/LF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)RF/CF/LF Nate McLouthRF/CF/LF Marlon ByrdRF/CF/LF David MurphySP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenSP Ben SheetsSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Justin DuchschererSP James ShieldsSP Josh JohnsonRP José ValverdeRP Salomón TorresRP Dan WheelerRP Brad ZieglerKeepers: C Geovany Soto (Rookie)1B Carlos Pena2B Chase Utley3B Chipper JonesSS Ryan TheriotLF Matt HollidayCF Nate McLouthRF Jacoby Ellsbury (Rookie)OF Mike CameronSP James ShieldsSP Cole HamelsSP Dan HarenSP Daisuke MatsuzakaSP Justin DuchschererRP José Valverde

I think I'm the last one that's signed up on espn that hasn't posted keepers, so I'll do it sometime this weekend.
We still need Serge and thehidden, if hes playing this year to submit theirs. Also aadams needs to revise his and switch someone for Ian Stewart.
We still need Serge and thehidden, if hes playing this year to submit theirs. Also aadams needs to revise his and switch someone for Ian Stewart.
sorry guys..My keepers will be coming before the end of the weekend..Thanks
I can message Ira on facebook
I don't care either way. It would be nice to have as many people coming back as possible, but we shouldn't have to email or facebook him just so that he logs into fcp or checks up on our league more than once a month.
I revised it in this thread days ago.
Lance BerkmanYunel EscobarJeff FrancoeurTodd HeltonRamon HernandezCarlos LeeAramis RamirezDan UgglaDelmon YoungRich HardenFrancisco LirianoJered WeaverJeremy GuthrieCarlos GomezClayton Kershaw
would you be willing to trade Carlos Lee?

SOrry haven't been on FCP for a whileKeepersRookiesVoto Gordon (if we are still doing the two year rookie contract?)RegularFielderHalladayRiosRobersFurcalkazmirlidgekrodryanwebbBayNapoli(gordon if he isn't covered under rookie rules anymore)

SOrry haven't been on FCP for a whileKeepersRookiesVoto Gordon (if we are still doing the two year rookie contract?)RegularFielderHalladayRiosRobersFurcalkazmirlidgekrodryanwebbBayNapoli(gordon if he isn't covered under rookie rules anymore)
no offense, but if i was commish now, i wouldnt let you be in the league this year. odds are you'll go months without checking on your team and considering we had people who wanted to get in, i think you're suspect. but thats just me.
Gordon doesn't count as a rookie and if you want him in your regular pool of players he has to replace someone.
no offense, but if i was commish now, i wouldnt let you be in the league this year. odds are you'll go months without checking on your team and considering we had people who wanted to get in, i think you're suspect. but thats just me.
meh, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt at least for now. This is his league.
did I get everything in before deadlines? yes, so blow me
Gordon doesn't count as a rookie and if you want him in your regular pool of players he has to replace someone.
Thanks. So Gordon will be my 13th keeper and i'll run with 1 rookie
Thanks. So Gordon will be my 13th keeper and i'll run with 1 rookie
Cool. I must have miscounted your number of keepers before. I thought you had 1 too many.Also check back frequently for the next days because we are going to start drafting soon with 18 hours between picks to make a choice.