Check Dark Feature

Straddle would slow the game down, cause they'd have to add an extra timer to check with UTG whether they want to do it or not.
or you just put in an automatic straddle tab to hit separate from the automatic post blinds. then you either have it on or you don't and the game remains the same speed. I have never played a live game where everyone agrees to straddle all the time..but it would be fun.
Sometimes when I have 60% of my stack in preflop, and I'm not all in, I curse God for making me unbelievably awful at this game
heh.

I might be a bit biased here, but for what it's worth, the software on the Merge Network is updated 2-3x as much as FTP/PS. Always adding new features, we already have run it twice, fold and show, fold and show 1 card, win and show 1 card (etc...), rabbit hunting...

I have too much of a tournament mentality, so yes the cash game example works... tournament is a different beast entirely
Effective stacks T5000. 25/50 blindsI raise UTG to 175, call, folds to button who makes it 750, I have AA and I 4bet to 2500, he flats with QQ and shoves 974 flop.
Effective stacks T5000. 25/50 blindsI raise UTG to 175, call, folds to button who makes it 750, I have AA and I 4bet to 2500, he flats with QQ and shoves 974 flop.
Instafold
o0o0o0o0o so sikk

It's time we stopped tiptoeing around the *real* issue:WTF is the "berate dealer" button?

i think people that check dark when i play live are tools, and i lose all respect for their game. i immedietly assume they are a terrible player.. i can only hope that no site will ever create such a button..

i think people that check dark when i play live are tools, and i lose all respect for their game. i immedietly assume they are a terrible player.. i can only hope that no site will ever create such a button..
i check dark sometimes... its usually against another good player that I have alot of history with and its generally for a specific reason.. not to just do it.
LOLOL i love how he goes over to marcel at the end and goes "DARK CHECK" like he's the ****ing king of england. LOL MaRCEL DID U SEE HOW I UTILIZED YOUR DARK CHECK TO TARP JOSH ARIEH IN SHIPPING TOP PAIR TOP KICKER ON AN A 5 6 rainbow board/?? IM GENIOUS! GENIOUS I TELL YOU!"
LOLOL i love how he goes over to marcel at the end and goes "DARK CHECK" like he's the ****ing king of england. LOL MaRCEL DID U SEE HOW I UTILIZED YOUR DARK CHECK TO TARP JOSH ARIEH IN SHIPPING TOP PAIR TOP KICKER ON AN A 5 6 rainbow board/?? IM GENIOUS! GENIOUS I TELL YOU!"
If he doesn't check dark, no way he gets paid off... check check flop, Aces pair on turn? no action