So Manny Ramirez has turned down a 2-year $45M and now a 1-year $25M offer from the Dodgers. Is this guy going to really get more from somewhere else!? Seems like everyone is poor in baseball now. Is there any chance Manny could be in NYY pinstripes!?

You are a moron. Stop posting.
I don't get it. Ozi post was pretty much dead on. It doesn't seem as if anyone else has much interest in Manny and the Dodgers are refusing to bid against themselves...which is smart business. Essentially, the Dodgers and Scott Boras are playing an expensive game of chicken, but I'd be willing to bet that eventually they will get it done and Manny will be a Dodger. I don't like Ozi's Steelers allegiance, but nothing he said was the least bit moronic.
manny being manny cant happen in SF. He will sign with the Dodgers and then get emiminated in the 1st round.
are the Yanks too stacked to have a go?
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3938665Looks like Manny might be sitting home this year, he snubbed LA's latest offer.
I can't imagine he'd sit out - playing and his stats mean too much to himas for no Manny being Manny is SFI totally agree that franchise has absolutely no history of putting up with the quirks and meglomaniac behavior of a high priced power hitter - Hell SF not only put up with Bonds they put up with Jeff Kent
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3938665Looks like Manny might be sitting home this year, he snubbed LA's latest offer.
no matter how long I've followed pro sports it still shocks me. I'm not even sure what's more insane, that an organization would offer an employee $25M or that somebody would actually turn it down!?!

if i'm the dodgers i fax manny over a copy of an offer for 25 million year 1, 20 million year 2 and say, "we have nothing left to talk about. either you sign this and fax it back, or good luck with your new team."take a freaking stand.

if i'm the dodgers i fax manny over a copy of an offer for 25 million year 1, 20 million year 2 and say, "we have nothing left to talk about. either you sign this and fax it back, or good luck with your new team."take a freaking stand.
No, what they should do is lower their offer by 200K a day until he signs with them.

Despite the fact that no one else really wants MannyThe Dodgers have painted themselves in a corner too - their fans want him, Torre wants him - the kids worship him - with him they are a huge story without him snoozeville

Finally !
Indeed.This instantly makes the Dodgers favorites in the NL West and competitors for the NL Pennant.