Horse For The All Star Game

Bill Simmons smiled this morning, I guarantee it.Seriously.. It's about 20 years overdue.. To think that Jordan and Bird could have had a half dozen of these for us to look back upon....

reminds me of that old Jordan commercial where he starts shooting from ridiculous distances and ends each phrase with "....nothing but air" damn those were good.I hope the players actually do something interesting instead of just playing to win. I mean, if Jose Calderon was in the competition he could just pick freethrows and that's like auto win but boring as hell.I agree with Poppy...got this terrible feeling. remember playing this as a kid? the dude always trying to make the insane shots never won. a long range shooter who shot from his comfort zone always did better. Carter would actually be quite good at this since I don't think there's a player who shoots and makes treys that far from the arc as regularly.

I hope this turns out good, you always see highlights of thes guys in practice doing some crazy shit. Just never know how many shots it took them. How bout a horse dunk contest.

reminds me of that old Jordan commercial where he starts shooting from ridiculous distances and ends each phrase with "....nothing but air" damn those were good.
Nothing but net, you mean, and they were with Bird.

I was looking at the schedule, and I didn't see Charles Barkley's name anywhere with the TNT analysts. He is the best part of all-star weekend imo. Chris Webber does not do the trick.

I was looking at the schedule, and I didn't see Charles Barkley's name anywhere with the TNT analysts. He is the best part of all-star weekend imo. Chris Webber does not do the trick.
the media seem to be trying to get us believe that Chris Webber and Gary Payton are so fun that we won't miss CharlesI still miss Charles - This may be racist or reverse racist - but I'd love to just have Charles Webber and Payton and have them make absolutely no attempt to be proffessional, and just sit there and talk smack