Ivey Savings & Loan

Did you guys see this?? Wrapped up at around 3am central or so this morning. LOL at the chat in the last two pics. durr1.jpgdurr2.jpgdurr3.jpgdurr4.jpgI didn't see Ivey come back to the tables, but Durr's "transfer" (or loan from Ivey Savings & Loan) must have come through because he did manage to sit w/$50k at two tables.

the 1st post is hard to understand but i think hes tryin to say Ivey loaned/transferred Durrr money lastnite?
so what? and what?

No, Durr lost close to $1M last night in the session I watched (I do understand it doesn't mean he was down for the day, etc., per the next post - wanted to clarify). Maybe that happens a lot...I thought $1M changing hands in an hour or two was pretty amazing.

No, Durr lost close to $1M last night. Maybe that happens a lot...
because a person has x amount of money in front of them does not mean they won x. ivey dropped a ton to tom earlier yesterday and had to get a loan from him in the first place. i cannot believe i am actually helping you understand this

In an attempt to redeem the thread, i would like to point out that Ivey Savings And Loan has the killer initials: ISAL.

all I can do is laugh at this thread.
Are you sure that's all?And yes, I thought the RSVP for Gus definitely saved this thread.