Kobe2odom8 Ft!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!For some reason, the $55 50k is one of my favorite mtts.

^^^^^^^^That isn't that bad a fold, is it? Considering the prize jump.I mean, yeah, we're pretty rock solid if no one has AA or KK there, but still. I think that fold makes you about $2,000 on average. In real money, not tourney chips.
It depends what your goal is. If your goal is to maximize your profit, it's an easy call.If your goal is to move up the pay ladder, it's an easy fold.
Great job sir. You deserve it!Also great job Skully on another chat ban. Quite possibly the leader in that category.
I've gotten about 6 chat bans.If you make a Final table and you're chat banned email support with the subject line "URGENT", make up some bs about wanting to discuss a deal, and they'll give you your chat back for an hour or so. I've done it before.
I've gotten about 6 chat bans.If you make a Final table and you're chat banned email support with the subject line "URGENT", make up some bs about wanting to discuss a deal, and they'll give you your chat back for an hour or so. I've done it before.
sigh there goes my chance
ive tried this before, once it worked and i kept it for one day, other two times they didnt get back to me. chat is overrated