This Week On The Hardcore Poker Show-we Durrr It Again!

After losing almost half a million and standing us up, Durrr contacted us, apologized, and promised to be on this week. 8 PM (Eastern) on Sirius channel 98, or listen live at www.hardcorepokershow.comCall in with your questions at 1-888-942-7326 or email us at poker@hardcoresportsradio.com

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
lol
If he shows up Rcgs owes me $5It's King_Tanner (Soquel) if you want to admit defeat already.
I will wait to see if he show's up, if he does you know I will pay you after I curse himand Tanner please call me Rose your about the only one who still uses my nik lol
JANUARYdurrrr $-3.256.806,84FEBRUARYdurrrr $+934.305,50 Lose 3 1/4 mill in JanuaryMake up nearly a full mill in the first 2 days of FebCrazy life
You need to teach him how to come back from $20.00 lol

bumped for show day, Tanner we shall see today lol

why would someone ask someone else their bankroll in an interview? i think it's the dumbest thing ever, durrr obviously isn't going to say what it is and it just makes for an uncomfortable interview

Tanner I shipped the $5.00 to you, enjoy your footlong on me lol

why would someone ask someone else their bankroll in an interview? i think it's the dumbest thing ever, durrr obviously isn't going to say what it is and it just makes for an uncomfortable interview
QFT
I think Chris and Rob did a good job, however I found him a little boring...
I agree with you Serge

I agree with you too serge.... probably second only to Todd Brunson for boring interview subjects. Lord knows we tried to get some interesting info out of him..