• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta a vid of my girl on youtube been dirty that you guys might like, check out this link
I don't need to click this link to know it's something stupid and worthless.
I feel what your saying, so here is some proof that you can like women with flat chest's and be perfectly normaldido2.jpg
sorry just missing that. It's not boobs isn't only nipples. I mean they don't need to be huge but you at least need something you can grab onto.
cleavage1.jpg
Wow, pretty sure I know who this girl is. Well, not personally, but I know where the pic came from. She used to post at FaceTheJury like way back in the day, maybe 8 years ago? Kinda funny to see that.

Is it wrong for me to say...I <3 u Cappy?

Is it wrong for me to say...I <3 u Cappy?
Jess says "nope".jessica-alba-1005-001.jpgle-decollete-de-jessica-alba.jpgjessica_alba_12.jpgjessica-alba-113jpg.jpgjessica_alba18.jpgand as a bonus, here she is on her knees:jessica%20alba%20photos%20video%20games.jpg
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??
indeed I do. I find it disgusting and morally reprehensible for a person of your age to be ogling those perfectly proportioned, exceedingly beautiful young girls with their smooth, milky white skin, large, firm breasts, and plump, juicy butts, all just oozing with teenage sexuali...I must change my pants.