Tj Slifka Going For Number 4!

Wow man, you're either retarded or a huge ****. Go stuff yourself.GG TJ.
i'll take both for 800 please alex.
GG TJ!
Wow man, you're either retarded or a huge ****. Go stuff yourself.GG TJ.
Well I can see why what I said came off like an *******. I was pretty wasted last night, I meant I wanted to see more than 1 hand, and was taking a shot at ultimate bet sucking, not TJ. Don't care if you think I'm full of shit, but why would I shit on one of the best players on the site who I have nothing against.edit:I did listen to you though, just ate like 7 slices of pizza and I'm feeling quite stuffed.
Well I can see why what I said came off like an *******. I was pretty wasted last night, I meant I wanted to see more than 1 hand, and was taking a shot at ultimate bet sucking, not TJ. Don't care if you think I'm full of shit, but why would I shit on one of the best players on the site who I have nothing against.edit:I did listen to you though, just ate like 7 slices of pizza and I'm feeling quite stuffed.
TMI
Are you really so stupid that you don't even know why your comment bothered people? Your comment had nothing to do with "ultimate bet sucking". Your comment was more of an "oh please everybody feel sorry for me for wasting 30 seconds of my valuable time", while a fellow fcper just missed out on a huge score (which would have been more money than you'll ever make in a year I'm sure). Die a painful death please. Soon.
Are you really so stupid that you don't even know why your comment bothered people? Your comment had nothing to do with "ultimate bet sucking". Your comment was more of an "oh please everybody feel sorry for me for wasting 30 seconds of my valuable time", while a fellow fcper just missed out on a huge score (which would have been more money than you'll ever make in a year I'm sure). Die a painful death please. Soon.
assshole
It was? Take better notes while watching Dr. Phil and stuffing your fatass with ring dings. I'd never ask for sympathy from any person for any reason. I'm not some pussy crybaby who gets offended over the internet like you. More money than I'll ever make in a year? Thats a pretty bold statement. I probably wont make money off of poker but thats not all there is in life.Sorry Ray, I'm gonna last longer in Life than you will. Go wish death some more, Karma's a bitch, a big fat bitch (I'm sure you're familiar with those you prick)
It was? Take better notes while watching Dr. Phil and stuffing your fatass with ring dings. I'd never ask for sympathy from any person for any reason. I'm not some pussy crybaby who gets offended over the internet like you. More money than I'll ever make in a year? Thats a pretty bold statement. I probably wont make money off of poker but thats not all there is in life.Sorry Ray, I'm gonna last longer in Life than you will. Go wish death some more, Karma's a bitch, a big fat bitch (I'm sure you're familiar with those you prick)
why the **** do you post on here. Your the step child of fcp. everything u post is either annoying/negative. pleas just leave. ty
I'm happy you don't get offended, but you do offend other people. Since you believe in Karma, hopefully you'll take steps toward not offending people or it will get you!
weak cop out. poker IS LIFE!and you're a fcking prick.
bwaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahayou wish death on all kinds of people and talk shit every daywhat else are you doing in life to make money? that is not an attack it is a question.....why pick efights all the time - either enjoy the forum or gtfo

I have blocked Ex_Matt before and always seem to unblock him for some reason.It is kinda like a trainwreck. I can't just look away...I gotta see what is going on.GGW - If my keyboard shorts out because of a "spill", I am holding you personally responsible!

I have blocked Ex_Matt before and always seem to unblock him for some reason.It is kinda like a trainwreck. I can't just look away...I gotta see what is going on.GGW - If my keyboard shorts out because of a "spill", I am holding you personally responsible!
: D