Texasholdem Poker

If I had a time machine I wouldn't get teh sporting event results, I would just make poker 2003 soft again. Seth is waiting for it to hit so he can bang 8 hookers at once(10% house take like Absolute?).

Bad beat jackpots are one of the most negative things in online poker.They add to the already high rake that players must pay while opening up a potential large pot of money to shenanigans.The one at the Merge Network that you're talking about has never been won to my knowledge.I actually wouldn't want to be a small skin at a small network where there is a super large bad beat jackpot right now since the skin isn't the one that is holding the money but the network is and that large amount of money might not be super quick to get from the network to the skin and then to the player.That being said I've never heard any negative things about Merge when it comes to paying players or their skins.

Bad beat jackpots are one of the most negative things in online poker.They add to the already high rake that players must pay while opening up a potential large pot of money to shenanigans.The one at the Merge Network that you're talking about has never been won to my knowledge.I actually wouldn't want to be a small skin at a small network where there is a super large bad beat jackpot right now since the skin isn't the one that is holding the money but the network is and that large amount of money might not be super quick to get from the network to the skin and then to the player.That being said I've never heard any negative things about Merge when it comes to paying players or their skins.
does pokerstars pay you anything?
Did my post get deleted or am I losing my mind?
your not losing your mind you have already lost it lol
yes...........wait.........wat wuz da question?
It's probably a yes and a maybe.It's no biggie, it was just a rakeback thing. Too blatant I think, either that or I imagined it all.
It's probably a yes and a maybe.It's no biggie, it was just a rakeback thing. Too blatant I think, either that or I imagined it all.
Honestly, I didn't see it but I been flipping from thread to thread. You're cute when you're confused lol
Honestly, I didn't see it but I been flipping from thread to thread. You're cute when you're confused lol
The only really confusing thing is that it went back down to the middle of the page like a response was never made. I don't remember that happening before.
The only really confusing thing is that it went back down to the middle of the page like a response was never made. I don't remember that happening before.
Maybe Bob has an "insta block" if you say something about rakeback? Dunno, but that is odd.

Bob does indeed know his sh1t!Merge is extremely quick with their payouts, I can't imagine it's going to be a problem when the jackpot finally gets hit. It's very easy to stick money in accounts, there should be no issue.$1.1m jackpot is insanity.

Bob does indeed know his sh1t!Merge is extremely quick with their payouts, I can't imagine it's going to be a problem when the jackpot finally gets hit. It's very easy to stick money in accounts, there should be no issue.$1.1m jackpot is insanity.
Can't wait for Friday night. I had a dream that I hit the BBJ on merge on Friday. Sweeeeet.