Crying Call W/ Top House

Any advice / breakdown is appreciated, not been playing much 8 lately.PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($37.60)Jambizzle (CO) ($27.15)Button ($16.50)SB ($16.70)BB ($3.15)UTG ($8.65)Preflop: Jambizzle is CO with Qheart.gif, Kclub.gif, Qspade.gif, Adiamond.gifUTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, Jambizzle calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25, SB calls $0.15, BB checksFlop: ($1.50) 10spade.gif, 7heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, Jambizzle bets $0.50, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50, 1 fold, MP calls $0.50Turn: ($3) 10club.gif(3 players)BB checks, MP checks, Jambizzle bets $0.95, 1 fold, MP raises to $2.20, Jambizzle calls $1.25River: ($7.40) 10diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $5.50, Jambizzle calls $5.50Total pot: $18.40 | Rake: $0.90Results:MP had 3heart.gif, Qclub.gif, 10heart.gif, Aheart.gif (Hi: four of a kind, tens).Jambizzle had Qheart.gif, Kclub.gif, Qspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (Hi: full house, Queens over tens).Outcome: MP won $17.50Going over things on my own (Skip now until end of para if you want to give me an unbias opinion w/out my input effecting yours.) Pre-flop no raise as I'm playing for half pot. Should I be raising or dare I say folding here? Totally take this apart. Flop - Gin really. Standard smallish bet to get calls? Larger to block any gutters? Turn another gin card ya? Takes out the low hand Looking back a raise wouldda worked, but is the bet / call good enough? River *Sigh* Crying call as evidenced by chat. *Sigh*All help greatly appreciated guys, looking to fic my weakened PLO8 game.

You got 1 outed, what are you going to do?....You really need to bet full pot on the flop and the turn though. You played this way too weak.
agree. i would raise preflop. pot flop, most likey getting all the money in on the turn, and then starting a new thread about how pokerstars is rigged.lol
agree. i would raise preflop. pot flop, most likey getting all the money in on the turn, and then starting a new thread about how pokerstars is rigged.lol
LOL, it is my bet sizing im struggling with at the moment in 8. Any figures for raises here are appreciated.

you should have lost more here. the only street i like is preflop. you can fold that river against most players.between the flop and the turn you should have gotten stacked in this hand.

This adds nothing to the conversation, as I never play hi/lo (well stud, not omaha) but do you know why I love poker so much? What other game do you get criticized for playing badly by somebody telling you how the result should have been so much worse for you? lol "Dude, if you just would have hit that shot from the rough better, you would have got a triple bogey instead of a par!"nope...well maybe if you hit a tree or something and it lands on the green :club:

I limp pre with a one way high hand. Pot the flop to protect against multiple possible str8 draws. jam it in on the turn. break mouse on river :club: P.S. if I had the wrap draw on the flop I would also be jamming here

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think there should've been a decision to make on the river. ALL the money should've been in much before that. Pot the pre-flop, pot the flop, pot the turn. Anyone hanging around has a hand.