Super Bowl Squares Ii

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo sick! Happiest superbowl moment of my life! :club:
and the worst for me I wanted that $280, why couldn't they tackle that mofo'er
shipppp $350...ajacejackaj (royersford) on starssssss
umm wrong board yo...but while we're at it I'll take my 3rd quarter $140 (20 (pitt) 17(Ari)) $40 on Tilt and $100 on StarsTilt: CodyHartmanStars: KingOfDaClubBut I have it as: Pitt scores first1st: Uncle Bill 3-02nd: Cwik 17-73rd: Me 20-17Final: RDog 27-23 Right??
umm wrong board yo...but while we're at it I'll take my 3rd quarter $140 (20 (pitt) 17(Ari)) $40 on Tilt and $100 on StarsTilt: CodyHartmanStars: KingOfDaClubBut I have it as: Pitt scores first1st: Uncle Bill 3-02nd: Cwik 17-73rd: Me 20-17Final: RDog 27-23 Right??
I need to confirm numbers, but, (PIT first) 3,0 HALF: 17, 7 3RD: 20, 7 FINAL: 27, 23
I need to confirm numbers, but, (PIT first) 3,0 HALF: 17, 7 3RD: 20, 7 FINAL: 27, 23
You and Cody are both correct. LOL, I wrote my numbers down wrong from this one. Thought I won the 3rd Quarter, not the final.

All the money is sent.$140 to UncleBill44(Chicago) on Stars$280 to cwik1 on FTP$40 to CodyHartman on FTP and $100 to KingofDaClub(Portland) on Stars$400 to RDog(#s) on Stars.He informed me to keep $40 of it.All money is shipped though. Let me know if you don't get it.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All the money is sent.$140 to UncleBill44(Chicago) on Stars$280 to cwik1 on FTP$40 to CodyHartman on FTP and $100 to KingofDaClub(Portland) on Stars$400 to RDog(#s) on Stars.He informed me to keep $40 of it.All money is shipped though. Let me know if you don't get it.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TYVM sir
Thanks for running this. Token of appreciation shipped on Stars.I hope your championship hangover isn't too bad.
Thanks for running this. Token of appreciation shipped on Stars.I hope your championship hangover isn't too bad.
Thanks man, no problem. Glad everyone had fun.Thanks for the token of appreciation too. Congrats!