Super Bowl Squares Ii

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shipped $20 on Stars from PuckSniper23 for two squares.Hello PuckSniper23,We have transferred $20.00 from your account to 'king1305' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

I'll take 4. Shipping to you on stars
Hello king1305,We have transferred $40.00 to your account as requested by 'therescav'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
You probably love winner take all tournaments too!Whatever....I sent my money anyway. So I'm in.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'x_SuitedUp_x'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Two square if you please.$20 already sent via Full Tilt Screen Name: Wildspoke
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: Wildspoke Date and Time: 2009-01-30 22:02:46 Transfer Number: 02C64327 Amount: $20.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
2 squares please shipped from Pokerstars $20.00
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'rcgs59'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
you could change yours up with jeepster's idea: total of the digits of the score first (ie 17-12 becomes square 8-3). i'm pretty sure he is correct that it flattens the probabilities.
Yea well he can do his own pool his way. If you don't want in this one, don't register. Let's all flatten it so when it comes down to it everyone gets their buyin back!
The whole fun of football squares is just having everything be random. Random number assignment and random name pulling. Last number used it pretty standard for these things. No need to change it. If we don't do last digit plays I think I'll be pulling out of this little shindig.
This.
It's still totally random, but it solves the problem of there only being like 5 or 6 good squares out of 100.
Uh, false? Some have a higher probability than others but none are "the only good ones."
King has made a decision on this and I agree with him if you want it done different run your own pool.
Boom. I like this guy.
4 Please, shipped from STLSquash on FTP.
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: STLSquash Date and Time: 2009-01-30 23:23:28 Transfer Number: 02C65437 Amount: $40.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
I shipped $20 on Stars from PuckSniper23 for two squares.Hello PuckSniper23,We have transferred $20.00 from your account to 'king1305' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'PuckSniper23'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
shipped for 2 squares.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'GWCGWC'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
$30 shipped for 3 boxes.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $30.00 to your account as requested by 'brvheart'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
I'll take 4. I'll ship when I get home.edit: shipped
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: bulls_62s sn Date and Time: 2009-01-31 00:50:48 Transfer Number: 02C664D1 Amount: $40.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
Yea well he can do his own pool his way. If you don't want in this one, don't register. Let's all flatten it so when it comes down to it everyone gets their buyin back!
no worries, just tossed it out there. (your thing about everyone getting their buy-in back is ridiculously flawed relative to the suggestion, but that's not important.)buying one square to show there's no ill feelings. should be there any minute on pstars.
no worries, just tossed it out there. (your thing about everyone getting their buy-in back is ridiculously flawed relative to the suggestion, but that's not important.)buying one square to show there's no ill feelings. should be there any minute on pstars.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $10.00 to your account as requested by 'qyayqi'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Ignore my priors. I shipped $40 for 4. Word.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $40.00 to your account as requested by 'Czario'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Shipped $20 on FTP for 2 squares.
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: vbnautilus Date and Time: 2009-01-31 03:38:36 Transfer Number: 02C67BA5 Amount: $20.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

Hello Gary,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.We're sorry you've accidentally sent funds to Panda. While we understand that mistakes occur, please be aware that it's your responsibility to ensure all information is entered correctly when sending funds.We'll contact Panda on your behalf to request they transfer the funds back to you. While we hope that they cooperate, they cannot be forced to return the funds, and Full Tilt Poker cannot replace the funds or be held liable for this transfer.Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.Regards,MichaelFull Tilt Poker Supportsetting odds of panda replying at 9%

I'll take 4. Shipping from Kenny855 on Pstars.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $40.00 to your account as requested by 'Kenny855'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Are my two locked up? They best be or I'll kill you.
Yes. Unless you don't send soon.

hahahaa.gary, I know TJ shipped something like 4-500$ to the wrong name on stars... and stars instantly transferred teh funds back to TJ (whatarunaa) after he emailed them about it. ftp sucks :club:

Shipped on FTP for 3 squares. TY!
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: seacucumber Date and Time: 2009-01-31 06:05:24 Transfer Number: 02C68A73 Amount: $30.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

Did I miss anyone?Me - 2chipheist - 2Troyomac - 2Cubs44 - 4bbgun - 2ncperrotta - 2stecavdians - 1RDog - 4ncperrotta - 2getITforcheap69 - 4Snowpeak - 1Cwik - 2TB17 - 4 brvheart - 3My roommate - 1PokerFan - 2Cody Hartman - 2therescav - 4GetSprung - 2 Scammer?Suited_Up - 2wildspoke - 2rcgs59 - 2StrippersNBlow - 4TwistdWrstr - 2GWCGWC - 2bull62 - 4The Czar - 4vbnautilus - 2Me - 2Fargo - 2 DinkDonk - 4Seacucumber - 3jfgonzales - 2qyayqi - 1serge - 2blkjakshelak - 1albertoflamingo - 2devilsfan666 - 2Gary21212121 - 4UncleBill - 1ice4804 - 2AASnake - 2