Super Bowl Squares Ii

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipped 40$ on ftp likbrokehip69
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: LikBrOkEhIp69 Date and Time: 2009-01-30 20:02:28 Transfer Number: 02C62620 Amount: $40.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
Sad Panda is Lucky Panda today.
lolscrew this pool, im winning the other pool anyways. Pot odds questionshould Ia) ship another 5 to "Panda" and leave a note explaining the situation and asking for my 40 back. he only has to ship back something like >13% for me to profit.b ) email FTP and get nothing donec) just cut my losses
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fullt...F317A4.html?t=2-83% ROI ABI 53 cents in 11 tourneys.. yeah its his lucky day
No doubt he will be sitting at 200 NL within the hour. Gary, given that OPR I would say it is very unlikely you get your money unless you email support and explain the situation and he never logs on.

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: Snowpeak Date and Time: 2009-01-30 20:23:37 Transfer Number: 02C62BBC Amount: $10.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt PokerMy buddy I go to school with. One square.

I don't understand this at all, but I'll be in. Someone explain it to me and then I'll decide between 2 and 4 boxes.

2 squares please.
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: cwik1 Date and Time: 2009-01-30 20:31:52 Transfer Number: 02C62D92 Amount: $20.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
I don't understand this at all, but I'll be in. Someone explain it to me and then I'll decide between 2 and 4 boxes.
Basically a completely random way to have a rooting interest in the game.It is a 10x10 grid, one axis representing each team in the Superbowl. $10 buys you one spot out of the 100. Each axis has the numbers 0-9, which corresponds to the last digit of the score of the game. If you buy the square that is the intersection of the two team's last digit, you win a portion of the prize pool.Examples:You bought one square, and get the intersection of Cardinals 8, Steelers 4. You are now hoping that the the score of the game will be something like Cardinals 28, Steelers 14.....or Steelers 24, Cardinals 18.....Steelers 104, Cardinals 8....anything like that. The number you receive is completely random, and usually people root for 0,3,7...maybe a 4 or 1 because they come up more often.The score will be taken at the end of each quarter, with more money being given to the winners of halftime and of the game.I hope you really didn't know (I thought these were fairly commonplace and popular) because I spent too many words to want to be leveled.
Ok, thanks for the quote.... I'll take 3 boxes.
Any squares left?
OK sent $20 for 2 squares. Aceplayer01(anytown usa)..Hello AcePlayer01,We have transferred $20.00 from your account to 'king1305' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
I'll buy 4, kingler be a good boy and save them if you can for about 6 hours
Saved.
Any squares left?
Yes.
Ok, thanks for the quote.... I'll take 3 boxes.
Ok. King1305 on Stars or FTP.Just bought one for my roommate.Who is AcePlayer01 on Stars, they jsut sent me 20$?