Super Bowl Squares Ii

I am going to run a second pool, same rules as RDog's but for $10 a square.Ship to King1305(daisytown) on Stars or King1305, D, Panda on FTP.Let's hold it to 4/person for now. I'm going to buy two myself.superbowlsquares10jj0.jpgCLOSED

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im lazy to look how many total squares are available and what will be the payouts?edit: 100 total..payouts?
Same as Rod's %wise so1st Q- 140Half - 2803rd Q - 140Final - 440

Chipheist, please post in here, not just via PM.Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'robbw'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

Shipped for 2 squares.
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'troyomac'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Ill take 4 shipped on stars. I included a tip
Hello king1305,We have transferred $40.01 to your account as requested by 'ac000000'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
I'm down for 2 squares as long as you can guarantee me I won't get 8,8 again.Shipped on Stars...
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'bbgun5310'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
ight this is a stupid question but rods says 4th quarter total. but you said final so if it goes into overtime the 4th quarter doesnt matter and its the final?
It's final score. If the game goes into OT then whatever the final after OT is, not fourth quarter.
ight this is a stupid question but rods says 4th quarter total. but you said final so if it goes into overtime the 4th quarter doesnt matter and its the final?
i thought rdogs was final score and not final
It is final score. I didn't do the grid so I have no idea how to fix it.
k thought so... shipping 2 squares on stars (getsmoked420)
Hello king1305,We have transferred $20.00 to your account as requested by 'GetSmoked420'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
I'll take one. Shipped on stars from ohiostate10
Hello king1305,We have transferred $10.00 to your account as requested by 'ohiostate10'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Also, I guess I will take 4 and have 5 million numbers to root for. Not so sure about the escrow.
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: rdog7811 Date and Time: 2009-01-30 19:34:11 Transfer Number: 02C61F6C Amount: $40.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
shipping another $20 on fulltilt so 4 total
This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: King1305 From Player ID: GetSmoked420 Date and Time: 2009-01-30 19:56:25 Transfer Number: 02C624D6 Amount: $20.00 Status: APPROVEDThis transfer has been approved. The funds are now available in your account.Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker