So here's what my buddy has been doing for the past week, which I've jumped on the past 2 nights. Each day he's running a 3 team tease (-120 odds), teasing AZ 10 points to +17 and then teasing two bball games each night 6 points. So far he's perfect in the bball games (as have I the last two nights obviously). So basically, come SB sunday, if all continues right, there will be a big wad of money on the table at -120 with us getting AZ +17.It's a solid strategy I think. Granted, it would be less fun if we were losing bball games rendering the bets as moot already...but if you are solid with bball plays, it's great with the 6 point tease.That's all.

What does this have to do with the small blind? :club::ts
Tons! You need to think waaaaay outside of the box when you are in the SB. As you will often have a reduced price to enter a hand, you can forego the horrid post flop position you'll be in....and while thinking of all this you should be thinking about 3 team teasers as well. At least that's what the pros do.

Not gonna sit down and do the math right now. but there is a great middle opportunity there. Not sure how much you have but come sunday you may want to take some pitt action creating a 10 point middle and locking a win but also creating that middle for a knock out.

theres a chance the steelers win this superbowl by 50. can u tease up to that?actually, online they have steelers by 17.5 at +300 i think, u should at least drop a supersmall amount on that as backup,

What does this have to do with the small blind? :club::ts
I opened this thread with the same thing on my mind: "Small Blind bet system...?"
theres a chance the steelers win this superbowl by 50. can u tease up to that?actually, online they have steelers by 17.5 at +300 i think, u should at least drop a supersmall amount on that as backup,
LOL, it's almost like they haven't seen a Steeler game all season. Steeler 2008-2009 strategy: MAUL MAUL MAUL MAIM MAIM MAIM DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY and oh by the way, score last somehow to win the game because we all of a sudden realized in the 4th quarter that you win by having a higher score and not by putting 12 of their guys in the hospital, which, is fun and they don't forget it, but really, just score a TD, FG, or safety at the end to crawl ahead by one or two points, cause a win is a win is a win, but what's really important at the end of the day is that we MAUL MAUL MAUL MAIM MAIM MAIM DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY Point is that the Steelers have SAVAGED people on the field all season long and eked out wins on the scoreboard. A 17 point line is ridiculous. Scoring so much takes the "edge" off and the enjoyment out of mauling people.
So here's what my buddy has been doing for the past week, which I've jumped on the past 2 nights. Each day he's running a 3 team tease (-120 odds), teasing AZ 10 points to +17 and then teasing two bball games each night 6 points. So far he's perfect in the bball games (as have I the last two nights obviously). So basically, come SB sunday, if all continues right, there will be a big wad of money on the table at -120 with us getting AZ +17.It's a solid strategy I think. Granted, it would be less fun if we were losing bball games rendering the bets as moot already...but if you are solid with bball plays, it's great with the 6 point tease.That's all.
I've done this before. It is an awesome strategy until the cardinals lose by 18 on a last second int returned for a td and you see a week and a halfs worth of wagers go south. I still haven't recovered. Better luck to you though.

.....well it worked out just fine.Good call steeler backers with your dreams of 40 point victories, etc.:)Now on to my system for betting the small blind..................