Espn Streak For The Cash

I started doing this streak about 3 weeks ago after first hearing about it. I swore to all my friends since i have more knowledge in sports than probably 99% of the people that play this, that i would easily find the right picks and navigate myself to the cool millions bucks. well needless to say i have 22 wins 21 losses and 1 tie so far. Does anybody else find this impossible?? i understand some guy won it last time they did this but only needed 24 picks to do it. and i always see people getting to 17 or maybe 18 wins, which is close but theoretically only 2/3 the way there. Do you think ESPN makes the picks tighter when someone actually gets close? and does anybody else notice how often the public is wrong as i seem to follow the team with the higher % near them. any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

I started doing this streak about 3 weeks ago after first hearing about it. I swore to all my friends since i have more knowledge in sports than probably 99% of the people that play this, that i would easily find the right picks and navigate myself to the cool millions bucks. well needless to say i have 22 wins 21 losses and 1 tie so far. Does anybody else find this impossible?? i understand some guy won it last time they did this but only needed 24 picks to do it. and i always see people getting to 17 or maybe 18 wins, which is close but theoretically only 2/3 the way there. Do you think ESPN makes the picks tighter when someone actually gets close? and does anybody else notice how often the public is wrong as i seem to follow the team with the higher % near them. any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
There's a thread for this in Gen.And see Sports Gambling 201.