What Are Your Day Jobs?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the Israelis are all over the gambling industry for some reason.Do you put much resources into affiliation? I've never noticed your site that much on any of our ones.
we're so new, we just started with a pretty big affiliate team, so nothing major yet
rofl. i hope you are leveling. im an international bus major at cal poly about to graduate, and can say that international is by not only the most interesting but the most applicable if you ever want to work for a multinational corp. we do a ton of cross functional stuff, so now i have a background in finance marketing hr etc to go with what i have learned about strategy etc. im stoked. but im looking for a job too, more in terms of what i want then just a job cuz i have a couple of those already :club:
Well it obviously depends on the school. I have never heard anything about Cal Poly's business school and a lot of my friends went there.I was going to do a major in Int. Bus. with a minor in Japanese. Once I looked at the curriculum for Int' Bus. I realized that it would not help me get a job in anything that I wanted. If someone wants to work for a multinational firm or go overseas, I would minor in the language of the area I want to work in, and also get a double major in Int Bus and what ever other category you want, Econ, Finan, Acc, etc.
I run a high volume taco bell. I eat most of my profit.
I'm hiring at TB and I think you'd be a great worker. Interested?
TB17? Tuberculosis? Tampa Bay?I am confused.
I mow lawns, wash windows, clean pools and at night I'm a cook at an Asian Restaurant. During the weekends I sell drugs and mow more lawns.
In Chicago in the winter?!?! <3I'm a manager at a major distribution center and addicted to iWin games (damn you Tucker!)

Finishing up a PhD in one of those wonderfully useless majors (mine is in arithmetic geometry/algebraic number theory).I should (i.e. hope to) be done in around 10 months time......After that, I will abandon the degree and become an actuary (thereby throwing away the last 6 years of my education).

Video conference producer Small arm modelI like my job because there's probably only 50-100 people in the world who do what i do. :club::ts
FYP -- because I laugh whenever I see your avatar...
Finishing up a PhD in one of those wonderfully useless majors (mine is in arithmetic geometry/algebraic number theory).
That is awesome, Merby. I have a lot of respect for anyone who has the balls to do a PhD in the field of mathematics. :club: What is the specific topic of your thesis?

i work at a graphics shop. making stickers, banner, lighted signs, car wraps, billboards. u name it i do it if it is sign related. been doing in since high school, 6 or 7 years i never remember.

That is awesome, Merby. I have a lot of respect for anyone who has the balls to do a PhD in the field of mathematics. :club:What is the specific topic of your thesis?
Hot card prediction models and their impact on Vegas gambling win/loss ratio statistics as it relates to internet players
Only been there once but are you suppose to leave the tip at the table or with the cashier?. I found it weird that a sit down place would have a seperate cashier.
Isn't it quite standard for diners that you leave your tip at the table while you pay for your meal at the cashier? I do that all the time and from what I've seen, that's what others do too.