What Are Your Day Jobs?

I mow lawns, wash windows, clean pools and at night I'm a cook at an Asian Restaurant. During the weekends I sell drugs and mow more lawns.
You know nothing of Fried Rice!
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mow lawns, wash windows, clean pools and at night I'm a cook at an Asian Restaurant. During the weekends I sell drugs and mow more lawns.
What about your gig outside Home Depot?
What about your gig outside Home Depot?
LOLZ
Don't forget about moving furniture and roofing
Seriously? Online or a retail store?
Retail, have worked in the industry for about 4 years. My friend and I are getting ready to open a new lounge in AZ in about a week. It's going to be really nice, been staining the floors all day today. Going to have six plasmas, bar, private lockers, 600 sf patio, $200,000 in inventory, golden tee, all leather etc.....Oh and I am also a full time college student at ASU.

im thinking a spammer is missing the perfect opportunity in this threadI SELL NIKE/AIR JORDAN/ADIDAS SHOES ONLINE AT WHOLESALE PRICES AT ..... WWW.WICKIWICKIWICKI.COMand that cigar shop sounds SWEEEET! GL with that.

Retail, have worked in the industry for about 4 years. My friend and I are getting ready to open a new lounge in AZ in about a week. It's going to be really nice, been staining the floors all day today. Going to have six plasmas, bar, private lockers, 600 sf patio, $200,000 in inventory, golden tee, all leather etc.....Oh and I am also a full time college student at ASU.
Wow, very nice. What is the smoking law in AZ? A friend and I have kicked around a similar idea for a while but the smoking laws in CA make it tough.
Don't lie, I saw you handing out those cards on the Strip at night.