anyone know the time on the nat'l anthem?
Date placed: Feb 01, 2009 5:11pDate settled: Feb 01, 2009 6:58p Single135015709Football - NFL Team Props (Prop) Moneyline(9500) Over 2 Minutes and 1 Second -190 Sun@6:15pFinal ScoresOver 2 Minutes and 1 Second 1Under 2 Minutes and 1 Second 0 Outcome: WinRisk US$ 38.00 to win US$ 20.00
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chipheist i won all coin and steelers score first, did i win turn over too correct?

Date placed: Feb 01, 2009 5:11pDate settled: Feb 01, 2009 6:58p Single135015709Football - NFL Team Props (Prop) Moneyline(9500) Over 2 Minutes and 1 Second -190 Sun@6:15pFinal ScoresOver 2 Minutes and 1 Second 1Under 2 Minutes and 1 Second 0 Outcome: WinRisk US$ 38.00 to win US$ 20.00
hah, bet the wife a 5 minute massage, i took over 2:03. She refuses to take this as concrete evidence citing it could be 202 or 203 :club: I'd have done the same thing though!! :ts If anyone can find somewhere that has the actual time, let me know!!!
Props:$10 each on Stars heads on coin tossArizona to commit first turnoverArizona to commit first penalty
I didn't pay attention and can't find anywhere that has the results to this. Can someone let me know how much I owe RandyReed?
ohhhh, thanks LukeThat means RR owes me ten. Apparently, I AM BIG YANG!
yeah, owe you 10, what's the sig on stars, GWCGWC?
No, I didn't get a pm and I've been gone since about the time i quoted it. .I guess I lost the toss and still broke even :club:
I took your bet while waiting for GWC's props and realized it was a double bet for me. Then a little later I saw you you had confirmed so I assumed the bet was still on and it would end up a wash for me. I thought it was back on, but do what you want. BIGYANG on stars.I have Czar losingAriz +7 $50over 47 $15Warner 1st TD $15Fitz over 95 $15Warner TD before Int $15Czar winning Roth long pass over 37.5 $15James under 49.5 $15so I'm +$80let me know if correct.And finally, I can't believe the Squeelers came back in the last minute after the Cards heroic comeback. Ughh
I took your bet while waiting for GWC's props and realized it was a double bet for me. Then a little later I saw you you had confirmed so I assumed the bet was still on and it would end up a wash for me. I thought it was back on, but do what you want.
I haven't made a bet on the forum before, so I don't know the protocol in this situation. I came back after the game to find the post I quoted changed to "nevermind", is this considered to still be a bet or no?If it is, I'll gladly pay up.
That's me.
okay, i'm shipping.
I haven't made a bet on the forum before, so I don't know the protocol in this situation. I came back after the game to find the post I quoted changed to "nevermind", is this considered to still be a bet or no?If it is, I'll gladly pay up.
meh, don't worry about it. We'll play for $10 heads up sometime with a sig bet or something.
yeah, owe you 10, what's the sig on stars, GWCGWC?I took your bet while waiting for GWC's props and realized it was a double bet for me. Then a little later I saw you you had confirmed so I assumed the bet was still on and it would end up a wash for me. I thought it was back on, but do what you want. BIGYANG on stars.I have Czar losingAriz +7 $50over 47 $15Warner 1st TD $15Fitz over 95 $15Warner TD before Int $15Czar winning Roth long pass over 37.5 $15James under 49.5 $15so I'm +$80let me know if correct.And finally, I can't believe the Squeelers came back in the last minute after the Cards heroic comeback. Ughh
Looks good to me, where do I ship? I'll lurk this thread to see if I can find sn, otherwise, tomorrow by noon.