I'm at school til 6 and can't open STARS on their computers....but it will be shipped by 6:30ish. Thanks for the action and hope old man throws it away first. Best of luck sir on your other wagers-Rizzo
thanks, you seem all too nice lol. Come visit the sports betting thread sometime
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2008 Superbowl was a great success minus zmoney. Was a hell of a game and was fun rooting for all the different prop bets. So lets do it again. Im interested in 10 dollar bets (even money) on all of the following:tails on coin tosscardinals winning tosscardinals having longest touchdownsteelers to commit first turnoversteelers to commit first penaltyI already have 200 with jcash on cards +7, but i'm interested in the cards +220 moneyline, up to 100.I hope all those homer steeler fans put there money where there mouths are. LETS GO CARDS!i can only take ship/receive via pokerstars
And what team do you root for?

As posted in the Sports betting thread and the SB squares thread. I'd like Arizona +7 for $100 (maybe more) on Stars. Payment can be on FTP but if I lose, I have to pay on Stars.edit: PM me if you want action as I may not be keeping up with this thread.

As posted in the Sports betting thread and the SB squares thread. I'd like Arizona +7 for $100 (maybe more) on Stars. Payment can be on FTP but if I lose, I have to pay on Stars.edit: PM me if you want action as I may not be keeping up with this thread.
u interested in Arizona moneyline?
thanks, you seem all too nice lol. Come visit the sports betting thread sometime
Kobe, Money was shipped to marytheblond on PS, just lemme know you got it and let me know if u wanna do any other props. Im prolly good for one more via stars as im already in a shit-load on Bookmaker. thanks man--rizzo
I am looking for this action...$100 on Pittsburgh -7...Transferred on Stars...Still good?
gg...I am already a loser as the line has dropped to 6.5...gg me
I can't see the game ending in 7 especially since the line moved to 6.5. If the game does end in 7 Vegas will lose a whole lotta dough.

Still looking to lay 2.2 to 1. I want Steelers straight up obv.My $99 to your $45. (if my gorilla math is correct)I can only ship on Stars but can receive on Stars or Tilt.

Still looking to lay 2.2 to 1. I want Steelers straight up obv.My $99 to your $45. (if my gorilla math is correct)I can only ship on Stars but can receive on Stars or Tilt.
booked , feed my kids pleasee