Grinding Turbo's On Stars Is Getting Harder

My (new) best run ever gave way to my (new) worst run ever. I was playing the $12 45-man turbo's on Stars on Sunday, and lost quite a bit. To make myself feel better (or worse, depending), I looked up the stats on a couple grinders that I knew of, wickss79 and gimmidaloot7. I've noticed that both of them have done pretty badly in January. I'm not a true grinder, but I'm known to occasionally multi-table grind for an evening. This is all making me think... Around Jan 1st, Stars added the new 90 man tourneys. The grinders on 2+2 were knida pissed, because the turbo structure had changed to a sort of "semi-turbo" structure. Well, I have done very well on the 90 man turbo's, but the old 180's and 45's seem to have gotten a lot tougher. My hunch is that the grinders have not adapted, and the 45's and 180's are still "grinder heavy", whereas the 90's are relatively fishy in comparison. I know what I'll be playing for awhile...

I've noticed every time I want to play a 12/90 turbo it takes about a week and a half for it to fill up. So then I try to play 12/180 turbo and I then go sit in a corner and cry because I know the pain and disgust I am about to feel.

I've noticed every time I want to play a 12/90 turbo it takes about a week and a half for it to fill up. So then I try to play 12/180 turbo and I then go sit in a corner and cry because I know the pain and disgust I am about to feel.
What the hell is that vid with the weird ass looking kid?