Right, I'm still new to O8, and have only been playing limit so far. What do you guys think about the way I played this hand? Easy fold right? I limped because normally each hand is going to the flop 4 handed+, and thought I'd rather get in cheap as at this level I can make so much post flop, or at least I have been in the couple months I've been playing.Obviously critique throughout the hand is appreciated. Betting the turn I think is ok, as if I get called in both spots as a favourite to get half this is good right? When the river hits it's second worse to a club imo, and I think I have to fold if either hits. Pretty sure I'm playing this hand right, but it's a spot I've been in a couple of times now and with having PT3 but not having an Omaha one (I dled PTOmaha thinking their might be a trial, but I can't seem to work it if there is one) I have no idea if this is profitable or not.Ok, now I'm getting tilted by the fact that there is seemingly no HH converter for LO8 on Party, apart from one awfully shitty one from Greg.ca which is only linkable, if anyone knows of one it'd be appreciated. So this is my typing:Seat 4 is the buttonTotal number of players : 8 Seat 8: Hero ( $28.55 USD )Seat 1: HARLOW_77 ( $51.60 USD )Seat 5: MAGRAM ( $14.62 USD )Seat 7: RFM00 ( $3.57 USD )Seat 9: Schmitzi_one ( $18.99 USD )Seat 2: arcfull ( $10.15 USD )Seat 6: b11yk ( $23.15 USD )Seat 4: doormat ( $42.55 USD )MAGRAM posts small blind [$0.25 USD].b11yk posts big blind [$0.50 USD].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Hero [ :card_clubs_9::card_diamonds_2::card_hearts_a::card_diamonds_a: ]1 foldHero calls [$0.50 USD]4 foldsMAGRAM calls [$0.25 USD]b11yk checks** Dealing Flop ** [ :card_spades_3: , :card_clubs_a: , :card_clubs_k: ]MAGRAM checksb11yk checksHero bets [$0.50 USD]MAGRAM calls [$0.50 USD]b11yk calls [$0.50 USD]** Dealing Turn ** [ :card_spades_8: ]MAGRAM checksb11yk checksHero bets [$1 USD]MAGRAM calls [$1 USD]b11yk calls [$1 USD]** Dealing River ** [ :card_hearts_5: ]MAGRAM checksb11yk bets [$1 USD]Hero folds1 foldb11yk does not show cards.b11yk wins $6.70 USD

http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.phpraise preflop, lead flop, lead turn, c/c river
With FTR, doesn't work with Party. Considered raising pre, but like I said every hand had been 4-5 way and I wanted to win a bigger pot, is this no limit background thinking?And with c/c river, I can't see what hand calls all the way and leads the river unless it's nut low draw/wheel. What do we beat?
With FTR, doesn't work with Party. Considered raising pre, but like I said every hand had been 4-5 way and I wanted to win a bigger pot, is this no limit background thinking?And with c/c river, I can't see what hand calls all the way and leads the river unless it's nut low draw/wheel. What do we beat?
http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter try this oneraise pre anytim with a hand like that in an "unopened" pot. You will still get people to follow along, but you should narrow the field a bit (read good for aces) also you build the pot with what is most likely a better hand it's a win win. c/c river as when you check on the end you will get a worse hand to bet just to try to take it down such as busted flush draw, underset, 6 lo w 2 pair,etc.
http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter try this oneraise pre anytim with a hand like that in an "unopened" pot. You will still get people to follow along, but you should narrow the field a bit (read good for aces) also you build the pot with what is most likely a better hand it's a win win. c/c river as when you check on the end you will get a worse hand to bet just to try to take it down such as busted flush draw, underset, 6 lo w 2 pair,etc.
That one doesn't work either, tried it from the pinned topic, the page doesn't exist anymore.That's exactly how I started playing at these stakes, but as this is the lowest stakes found on Party it often has people donking around as well as people playing seriously, and Aces are difficult to play post flop multiway in my experience, as when I used to raise it up I'd still get called in a lot of spots and would have no idea where I was at on almost any board unless I hit trips or NFD. Plus with no low protection OOP I thought I'd see it cheaper. Obviously I'm not disagreeing with you, just showing my logic, please point out if/where it's flawed.Also, I didn't check the river, he led straight out into me. I felt he must have led with the wheel as I could have been drawing myself, and I can't see them chasing on that board with much else other than the nut low or clubs.

my bad on miss reading you were oop. Not quite the same as your aces preflop, but fits pretty close I think especially after the turn. I'll be the guy OOP :( PokerStars Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, $0.50 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is UTG with 2 :5c, A :D, Q :D, A :club:Hero raises, 3 folds, CO calls, 3 foldsFlop: (5.4 SB) J :3h, 2 :D, 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets, CO callsTurn: (3.7 BB) 10 :ts(2 players)Hero bets, 1 foldTotal pot: $1.85 (3.7 BB) | Rake: $0.05Results:Hero didn't show 2 :qh, A :jh, Q :club:, A :4h (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $1.80

lets say that you could bet the river (oop), you don't think there is any merit in doing so to try to get a better low to fold? do people really call that river with 27xx, or 47xx?
If it were checked to me, or if I were first to act, I'd fire again for sure, and fold to a raise I think. It's just the strength of the lead, I felt that one of them would have had the nut low. Flawed thinking?
my bad on miss reading you were oop. Not quite the same as your aces preflop, but fits pretty close I think especially after the turn. I'll be the guy OOP :( PokerStars Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, $0.50 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is UTG with 2 :5c, A :D, Q :D, A :club:Hero raises, 3 folds, CO calls, 3 foldsFlop: (5.4 SB) J :3h, 2 :D, 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets, CO callsTurn: (3.7 BB) 10 :ts(2 players)Hero bets, 1 foldTotal pot: $1.85 (3.7 BB) | Rake: $0.05Results:Hero didn't show 2 :qh, A :jh, Q :club:, A :4h (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $1.80
I get the feeling you're trying to demonstrate something to me, and I feel an idiot for not knowing what it is. Unless it's simply to keep firing and not everyones on the nut low draw?
I get the feeling you're trying to demonstrate something to me, and I feel an idiot for not knowing what it is. Unless it's simply to keep firing and not everyones on the nut low draw?
that isn't bad, but I was just showing you that I also play lo limit 08 and you can reduce amount of opponents by raising preflop