Dn, Pm Me.

You've contributed to the marginalization of a great man, 'myenemy'. Never has your screen name been more fitting.
All you did was weaken a country today 'myenemy'...that's all you did.
Spademan is exponentially* cooler than you, just so you know. *not used for hyperbole, he really is that much cooler than you.
I don't think this is mathematically sound. The only exponent of zero is zero, I'm pretty sure.
LOL... I'm looking to have my "coolness" rated and determined by an online forum too, just so you know.
So..you post because you think you had something to add then? Got it, ya homo.
I don't think this is mathematically sound. The only exponent of zero is zero, I'm pretty sure.
Oh... okay. Say no more, mon amor.

spademan is now dead to me , i will moan the loss as i get back on the 2/7 triple draw tables and stick j 10 8 3 2 in someones mouth

• 3 weeks later...

Oh ya, I forgot to remember to remember and mention that BigD, yoda, and Canuk actually gave me some lulz and won the thread.And antistuff rapes babies and then eats them.Sometimes he eats them, shits them out and THEN rapes them. Just so you know.

• 2 weeks later...
spademan is now dead to me , i will moan the loss as i get back on the 2/7 triple draw tables and stick j 10 8 3 2 in someones mouth
I don't think you really understand this expression.