odds of norman chad not makin any marriage jokes

norman chad is funny in a not trying to be funny way...his lameness is what makes him funny..i personally think he's better than vince van pattton having 7 nicknames for pocket fives...
"he has a pair of fiiives... a wired pair of fiiives... the speed limit... five five.... " -Vince Van Patton

In watchin all of the past years of the WSOP, I thoroughly enjoyed the Kaplan and Hellmuth combo....Kaplan then was so much different than on the Heads Up coverage, which is odd........but I honestly think that Hellmuth and anyone would be hilarious.....that's probably only because Hellmuth has brought so much laughter to my life....haha......Let's put Hellmuth and Norman Chad together....I'd be in tears....Just my two cents....PeaceSK

In watchin all of the past years of the WSOP, I thoroughly enjoyed the Kaplan and Hellmuth combo....Kaplan then was so much different than on the Heads Up coverage, which is odd........but I honestly think that Hellmuth and anyone would be hilarious.....that's probably only because Hellmuth has brought so much laughter to my life....haha......Let's put Hellmuth and Norman Chad together....I'd be in tears....Just my two cents....PeaceSK
I totally agree. Phil and anyone is hilarious. Hell, Phil playing solitaire is probably even better. "It had to be 20 to 1. I play my cards perfect, I'm the best. I can't believe this."HahaI want to see Phil vs Scotty Nguyen heads up. I could watch that for hours. Phil would be talking to himself like the schizo that he is, and Scotty saying over and over, "Yea Baby. C'mon give me that Ace baby. Yeaaa baby!"Haha that would be a classic.

Yeah I've watched all the WSOP's from the early years, except 76,77,80and I have to say that I agree too.But Lederer is the best commentator by far in my book. mulletslayer.gif