I saw a short trailer for this on a dvd I rented and was intrigued. I thought the ad was brilliant. It was just the part of the longer trailer where he's on the phone with his daughter during the kidnapping, none of the other parts of him kicking ass or setting up that he used to be a spy type. I'm hopeful about the movie but I'll probably wait for dvd.

It was ok, I found it too predictable (infact the trailer basically sums it all up) but the action was good. It was also way too short for a good thriller these days.

Movie has been out for more than a year overseas and it's only rated PG-13.
Really?for a year?I thought the American market was the most important market for english speaking movies
Really?for a year?I thought the American market was the most important market for english speaking movies
released feb 27th in france, i was surprised when i saw that lol
Just downloaded this movie from a friend. By far the best action/suspense movie since the bourne trilogy. If you liked those movies you will like this movie. Liam Neeson is a bad ass.
I thought the movie had a great fast-paced theme. I was not expecting a very in-depth plot going into the movie so I thought was a good movie.