Stakes To This Sunday's 200k!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will take one if there are some left. blufferdave (frazee). reason ummmm i have to money of PS and if i get 2 more fpps i can get a PS beenie. :club: LOLedit i just checked i have .20 cents so if choosen just ship 10.80 and i will donate the 20 cents.

Stake me! I suck and you're cute. Two good reasons imo.
Shipped.
i will take one if there are some left. blufferdave (frazee). reason ummmm i have to money of PS and if i get 2 more fpps i can get a PS beenie. :club: LOLedit i just checked i have .20 cents so if choosen just ship 10.80 and i will donate the 20 cents.
Shipped.

I'll take one.EDIT: oops, I didn't tell you why I deserve it. I deserve it because I had a leak... due to a pipe freezing in my house. The pipe burst causing a huge mess. I finally got a shut-off valve installed on the broken line, but I have no cold water in my shower now. I think a stake will make me feel better.

I'd like a stake because I don't need the stake and because I crush you at monopoly. Basically I'd like 11 free dollars from you.
nice grammar use there lol

hey toe, unfortunately I wont be able to play tomorrow. I'm going to ship back the $11, I just need to find your SN on stars. I appreciate the opportunity, I just have sooo much homework to do. :club:

Not sure if I have enough posts, lets see<<-------And erm, here is my OPR:http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fullt...E8F92A.html?t=2Took my br off for life bills and holidays sigh, and the economic down turn has been kind to me :-sianb313 (Billericay, Essex, UK or whatever it is on stars)

I'll take one.EDIT: oops, I didn't tell you why I deserve it. I deserve it because I had a leak... due to a pipe freezing in my house. The pipe burst causing a huge mess. I finally got a shut-off valve installed on the broken line, but I have no cold water in my shower now. I think a stake will make me feel better.
Stars name and city?
I'd like a stake because I don't need the stake and because I crush you at monopoly. Basically I'd like 11 free dollars from you.
die
Not sure if I have enough posts, lets see<<-------And erm, here is my OPR:http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fullt...E8F92A.html?t=2Took my br off for life bills and holidays sigh, and the economic down turn has been kind to me :-sianb313 (Billericay, Essex, UK or whatever it is on stars)
Shipped.
Isn't this a little like getting dating advice from carrot top?
might be :club:
Don't have 500 posts, BUT:[x] Been here longer than damn near anyone who posted[x] Neg-O HORSE TOC member[x] 7th in this weeks BOP Mars divisioinCaptDrew (Woodstock)
shipped, gl!
Ran okay for my last backer in a 4.40 finishing second and really just trying to build a bankroll cause I can't deposit for a while since I just decided to go back to school so all my money went to books and shit.CrookedLink (Chicago)
choose this guy.