Stakes To This Sunday's 200k!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a stake since I've done pretty well recently on stakes. I took ~60th out of 1000+ on a $26 stake from Naismith a few weeks back. Also took 4th in a 4.40 stake from Ifold08 around the same time. I also blew through $100 of my $120 bankroll prior to these stakes and instead of putting my last $20 on a HU table I got back on the micro-grinding horse and have climbed back to $100 so far. Also, had a proven player and poster give the same advice I did on a hand so this always helps with confidence. Well it does for me anyway since I'm unknown around here and not a proven player.sgfulton (conover)Also congrats on the great month you have been having!

its so awesome of you to do this!! Congrats on your recent success!!! No stake for me, i'll be partying for superbowl but gl to your horsies, hopefully they FT with you!!!<3 toe

I think I have become a much better poker player by becoming a lot more patient.I feel like I know now why I am doing what I am doing not just betting or calling and hoping I might be doing the right thing.Thanks to books like HOH, Daniels Power Holdem and reading numerous posts on this site.But mostly since I read Phil Hellmuth's Book (SW!).Thanks for possibly giving me a chanceDavidpstars: DrShakes

I think I have become a much better poker player by becoming a lot more patient.I feel like I know now why I am doing what I am doing not just betting or calling and hoping I might be doing the right thing.Thanks to books like HOH, Daniels Power Holdem and reading numerous posts on this site.But mostly since I read Phil Hellmuth's Book (SW!).Thanks for possibly giving me a chanceDavidpstars: DrShakes
Also my member # is under 1000 that's got to count for something right?

Hey! I'm from Wisconsin, so that should be a plus :club: My most recent development in poker is experimenting with a more loose passive style early in deeper stack tournies... setting traps on donks and getting paid... 1love1life (La Farge)

I would like a stake since I've done pretty well recently on stakes. I took ~60th out of 1000+ on a $26 stake from Naismith a few weeks back. Also took 4th in a 4.40 stake from Ifold08 around the same time. I also blew through $100 of my $120 bankroll prior to these stakes and instead of putting my last $20 on a HU table I got back on the micro-grinding horse and have climbed back to $100 so far. Also, had a proven player and poster give the same advice I did on a hand so this always helps with confidence. Well it does for me anyway since I'm unknown around here and not a proven player.sgfulton (conover)Edit: Good Luck to your horses, maybe next time. Also congrats on the great month you have been having!
Shipped

Tehtoe you rock, Febuary's feature player of the month. Please teach me. My biggest leak is playing too many suited connecters out of position. GL luck to you and your horses.