Happy Medium Limits

I'm quietly enjoying a commute home when a question popped into my headI comfortably play SNGs in the range of 20 dollar buy ins, but can go higher or lower regularly and play well and profitHowever, a question arose...Is it better to play loer limits against weaker players but win less?Or play higher limits, play more skilled opponents but win more when you do?Essentially, deal with variance at the low limits? Calling shoves weak, able to value bet and trap? Or play higher and face more difficult competition with greater reward?Just some musings, would appreciate some input

Uhm...we're not in bizarro land over here. Lower stakes = lower skill = bigger winrate. It's as simple as that

I'm quietly enjoying a commute home when a question popped into my headI comfortably play SNGs in the range of 20 dollar buy ins, but can go higher or lower regularly and play well and profitHowever, a question arose...Is it better to play loer limits against weaker players but win less?Or play higher limits, play more skilled opponents but win more when you do?Essentially, deal with variance at the low limits? Calling shoves weak, able to value bet and trap? Or play higher and face more difficult competition with greater reward?Just some musings, would appreciate some input
are you asking if you should player lower limits and lose more or play higher limits and win more?if those are the options, i know what i would do

If you play for the challenge, move upIf you play for the intention of playing higher, move upIf you play for money, either will doIf you play to put bad beats on idiots who talk crap in the chat box, stay right where you are.

never mind it appears you arent talking about winrates, my mistakebut yea it depends how degen I feel

My apologies, I'm not sure if I was clearHigher win rate at lower levels = less profitLower win rate at higher levels, but more profit when you doSo that's the question I pose... Which to play?

My apologies, I'm not sure if I was clearHigher win rate at lower levels = less profitLower win rate at higher levels, but more profit when you doSo that's the question I pose... Which to play?
Agree with everyone else, best $/hour, as long as you have the bankroll to avoid the downside of variance at the higher limits that will definitely happen at some point