Wednesday On The Hardcore Poker Show-durrrr!

Ever wanted to know how much durrrr REALLY has in his bankroll? Wednesday night at 8 pm (eastern), you can ask him yourself. Email your questions to poker@hardcoresportsradio.com or call in at 1-888-942-7326 Listen live on Sirius 98 or at www.hardcorepokershow.com

what ever happened to the Sam Farha interview? I go to the archives and it isnt there.
About two or three months of the archives are down for maintenance, should be back up this weekend.I did a quick backend search and believe you may be talking about the Oct 8th interview.Here is a direct link to that broadcast ...... October 8th - Segment 2: "Raise-y daisy," it's Sammy Farha
Can I send a shout out?If I can, I just wanna say Happy Birthday Griven!! :club::ts
lol Gallo, I will get Serge
Ever wanted to know how much durrrr REALLY has in his bankroll? Wednesday night at 8 pm (eastern), you can ask him yourself. Email your questions to poker@hardcoresportsradio.com or call in at 1-888-942-7326 Listen live on Sirius 98 or at www.hardcorepokershow.com
I'm sure this will make for riveting radio! Tom Dwan is probably the most boring poker player I've ever listened to. :club:
ask about updates on this challenge is it going to happend etc??also about his 2 plus mill downswing couple weeks ago