Poker Players, Let Us Propbet!(february)

I'll prob bet up to $500 with ya.My last 6 months I have played 55k, 61k, 33k, 42k, 39k, and ~50k so I think 60k would be a fair # for me.I play about 90% 6max, with some FR and HU making up the final 10%, would you want total hands, or just 6max for me?Let me know if interested. :club:
Look at 6max bet with me and Rod in for BB/100 on the month in Challenge Thread and see if you wanna get in it for $100. I wanna get some people in there so biggest winner gets a few hundred more on top!
Shouldn't the HU player have to play more hands since hands will be completed in a much faster rate, assuming that both players have sufficient bankrolls to not go broke?
6 max player can play more tables and 6max players can always find multi games
Why does a 6max player have to play more when u see more hands an hour playing HU?
right, HU i see about 200 hands an hour per table right?Well, gl finding someone to play you for at least an hour or more! Let alone 2,3,4, people. There are many times where I'm just sitting there with either only 1 table going or none at all...HU is a lonely game : (6max players can load up tables at anytime. Action is always there on a consistent basis.That and it's way easier to play more tables at 6max than HU.
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm prob done for the month (time on HEM is EST). Let me know if you want any more confirmation if you don't trust me. :club:February-1.jpgI also played ~1500 hands of .01/.02 during the 25 billionth hand, but I didn't include those. :ts

"propbet" is not one word.
What do you expect from the worst propbettor on the forum? =)So a little fun at Mikey's expense...During the 2007 WSOP, we roomed together. Another guy from the forums, Ahson, was planning to stay with us. We had to pick him up around midnight from the airport. Mikey wanted to bet on what kind of food Ahson would want...fast food or sit-down and gave me first pick. Fast-food obv ftw. He also wanted to bet whether Ahson would want to sleep on the couch in the living room or in my large walk-in closet on an airbed. He let me pick the obvious winner again (the latter). One day we were walking into the Rio, and we saw a FT license plate that said ALLIN on an SUV. We each got three picks on whose vehicle it was. He chose Jennifer Harman (lol), Annie Duke (lol), and some other semi-reasonable one. Neither of us won. At some point during the trip, we went bowling with a group. Mikey challenged anyone to two games of the other person's picking in the arcade. He got slaughtered at Pac-Man and I believe the other game. He then made some stupid bowling bets, though I forget the specifics.I will say that he's an excellent dominoes partner though.
What do you expect from the worst propbettor on the forum? =)So a little fun at Mikey's expense...During the 2007 WSOP, we roomed together. Another guy from the forums, Ahson, was planning to stay with us. We had to pick him up around midnight from the airport. Mikey wanted to bet on what kind of food Ahson would want...fast food or sit-down and gave me first pick. Fast-food obv ftw. He also wanted to bet whether Ahson would want to sleep on the couch in the living room or in my large walk-in closet on an airbed. He let me pick the obvious winner again (the latter). One day we were walking into the Rio, and we saw a FT license plate that said ALLIN on an SUV. We each got three picks on whose vehicle it was. He chose Jennifer Harman (lol), Annie Duke (lol), and some other semi-reasonable one. Neither of us won. At some point during the trip, we went bowling with a group. Mikey challenged anyone to two games of the other person's picking in the arcade. He got slaughtered at Pac-Man and I believe the other game. He then made some stupid bowling bets, though I forget the specifics.I will say that he's an excellent dominoes partner though.
Loooool Mikey, what a guy!Who's SUV was it?
Loooool Mikey, what a guy!Who's SUV was it?
I'm trying to recall. Wasn't an A lister. Might've been a B or C lister.