Is Pokervt Suitable For Me?

hey guys..well.. i've been playing poker for about 1 year now and i'm improving my game constantly..now i want to join a poker training site to improve my skills and to learn new concepts..i think about to join pokervt because the small ball thing sounds very intressting..but i want to focus on cash game and i'm looking for a site which teaches how to beat low, mid and the higher stakes cash games.. especially 6 max..i dont know whether pokervt can satisfy this wish, because i heard the small ball thing is only for tournaments..i would also like to know whether there will be other games offered.. like PLO or seven card stud..well.. could you give me the advise to join pokervt although i want to focus on cash games??p.s.: i live in austria, so i could have some (grammatical) mistakes ^^please tell me, if you find one :)greets slevin

Pokervt is awesome for tournaments and so so (lacking) on cash game vids. I'd say once Daniel starts posting his ten buck challenge it will start improving, but I'd wait a month or two if it's cash games you are interested in.

• 3 weeks later...

JC Alvarado has a great series on cash game approach, playing a hyper lag style, probably in the neighborhood of 45/35/3. Daniel himself only has a very small portion of cash game play at the high stakes and he does well. Other than that his entire training seminar seems to be tailored directly for tournaments. But lately he has commented that small ball works out great for micro stakes cash game limits so it should be interesting to see when he starts posting these videos.

• 3 weeks later...