Skiing Flashback Stakes

Been busy at work lately, but recorded the Hahnenkamm downhill on Saturday. Am watching it now.I spent the month of January, 1976 in and around Kitzbuhel with the Austrian ski school. I watched the race live, then skied it the next day. Was a time I'll never forget.So......... for a stake (50/50...... no SB) tell me yer most memorable skiing moment. Snowboarders are welcome to apply.Must be ready to play soon and all together.BARRAGE!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to run for you. My most memorable skiing moment was daring my friend to jump off the ski lift. He did it and twisted his ankle. Couldn't ski or do anything for the weekend.Ex_Matt, Toronto.

im game-went to a ski resort in Montana for a weekend, dont remember skiing the but the shrooms were good!!HLH33(rochester)

I'm down to run for you. My most memorable skiing moment was daring my friend to jump off the ski lift. He did it and twisted his ankle. Couldn't ski or do anything for the weekend.Ex_Matt, Toronto.
Ha.Serves him right. Shipping.

First time I went skiing, the snow was pretty choppy, I ended up wiping out and having one of my skis fly off and slide into the woods. I had to walk like 50 yards dodging skiers to find it. -beaverstyle (grand rapids)

So I'm a snowboarder and my buddy skies.We went to Snowshoe last winter and decided that we wanted to switch. He had boarded before mind you. Instead of going down the bunny hill or just a green, we decided to go down a double black diamond which the run is about 1 mile long. I feel about the whole way and it took me about 35 minutes to finally get to the bottom. I had Boarded that hill before and it takes about 5-7 minutes depending if your trying to race or help people learn. No stake for me, but thought I would share that story

im game-went to a ski resort in Montana for a weekend, dont remember skiing the but the shrooms were good!!HLH33(rochester)
One of the few things I've never tried are shrooms.Shipping.
First time I went skiing, the snow was pretty choppy, I ended up wiping out and having one of my skis fly off and slide into the woods. I had to walk like 50 yards dodging skiers to find it. -beaverstyle (grand rapids)
Shipped.
One of the few things I've never tried are shrooms.Shipping.
transaction complete, awaiting tourney #thanks and gl to everyone in

I'll run!Snowboarding moment...my friend decided he wanted to move through a field of trees...and his binding broke. We found him a half mile to the right as he was trying to stop and kept drifting. True day ruiner.BBsRJReich (Twin Peaks)

thread jack:can i mail someone here on fcp a money order or some form of certified check so you can deposit it?i am having the worst trouble depositing with my cards and banks.
I recommend getting a Visa or Mastercard Debit/Credit card. You load money on and they work with Stars 100% as far as I know.
thread jack:can i mail someone here on fcp a money order or some form of certified check so you can deposit it?i am having the worst trouble depositing with my cards and banks.
I sent a money order directly to stars. Email support for the address and who you should make it payable to. $100 minimum FWIW.