Tre's Update Thread For The Borgota Winter Open Me

All updates will be in bold, the rest of the general stuff will be in regular print.First update of the day: 64k at 1st break.Stacks started at 50k, they should now be playing 75/150.GL Tre!Also, the tournament well exceeded its 2 million guarantee with over 1000 players registered in the event (3k+200 entry).They just announced the payouts."1017 players total paying top 100. First is like 660k.""67.2k on 2nd break. we are playing 4 more levels today." 4:20 EST"78k at dinner break" - 7:12 EST"93600 to end night. was up to 110k but got rough at the end."Day 2 Updates"Got up to 120k in the first 15 mins playing every hand then lost 50k pot hero calling riv with ace high and being wrong and then lost 130k all in on turn drawing dead.""Have 25k going to 800/1600/200""Anddd out." 3:20 ESTI asked if he heard anything from Bizzle or Looshle, but he hadn't seen them. GG Tre and good luck to the guys still in (hopefully).

They just announced the payouts."1017 players total paying top 100. First is like 660k."
recommend just editing/updating your original post, makes it easier to read ........

Good luck Trevor!Hey Reraise, why don't you just add all updates to the first post of this thread like Bob does for Daniel... It makes it easy to see an overview of Tre's progress to the final table and eventual win.

Good luck Trevor!Hey Reraise, why don't you just add all updates to the first post of this thread like Bob does for Daniel... It makes it easy to see an overview of Tre's progress to the final table and eventual win.
DNA beat you to that recommendation, but I shall start doing that. My post count will suffer as a result, this was helping to make up for my lurking for a long time before actually posting. :club: I guess I should start +1-ing and /bump-ing more often... j/k
That's an awesome idea! Wish I would have thought of that :club:

GLGL - i want a pic of you taking it down, winning cards in 1 hand, 2 slices of bacon and a Gordita Supreme in the other :club:

DNA beat you to that recommendation, but I shall start doing that. My post count will suffer as a result, this was helping to make up for my lurking for a long time before actually posting. :club: I guess I should start +1-ing and /bump-ing more often... j/k
That's an awesome idea! Wish I would have thought of that :ts
We all know that DNA liked my idea sooo much, he went back to his first post in the thread and edited it to say exactly what I just said :4h(my time is too valuable to spend reading all 9 other one-sentence replies to the thread before adding my $0.02)
one of you is terrible at updating.
Sorry been up since early this morning so a nap was much needed. Only really getting updates from him on the breaks, which are every two levels (every 2.5 hours).Thread's original post has been updated with his last two texts.Is anyone getting word from Bizzle on how he is doing?