Kings Facing A Crai On The Flop

UTG+1 had been at the table for less then 20 hands. CO had just posted. My initial read on UTG+1 was that he was loose passive (25/5/1 after 20 hands) so the CRAI on the flop was very worrisome plus I still had CO to act behind me.All in or fold?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($110.50)SB ($161.80)BB ($120.25)UTG ($37.70)UTG+1 ($111.75)MP1 ($20)MP2 ($105.15)Hero (MP3) ($96.50)CO ($100)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with kc.gif, kd.gif1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6, CO calls $5, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls $5Flop: ($19.50) 6d.gif, tc.gif, 8s.gif(3 players)UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $14, CO calls $14, UTG+1 raises to $105.75 (All-In), Hero?

I think this is a fold. Loose passive players won't play this way unless they have a big hand. Plus having the cutoff to act behind you makes it even trickier.Though, I've seen weak players play their AT or KT this way, I think you're too deep to be calling with your overpair here. Maybe I'm too nitty?

Against mostly unkown players at fullring games this is an easy fold. (at least one level below) I used to call here every now and then only to get shown retard two pairs (they were soooted) and sets.Straight draws could be a possibilty as well... if he calls with T8 why won't he do it with J9?I also play the playmoney tables on full tilt every now and then (I am currently getting owned at the 3000/6000 6 max games which IMO are harder to beat then the 25c/50c real money tables) where it might a villain bluffing all his stack betting you'd never call with overs. But I think these players should have been removed by natural selection over time from 100 NL (?).So yeah. A fold with just on pair here... and I don't think its exploitable given the all-in-raise related to your stack size.You will fold here often enough and have a set yourself every now and then with which you will snapp call this. Hence it should be a dead dumb bluffing strategy from villains point of view since he can't rule out the possibility that you will actually call with an overpair here.I rather think he's counting on it. So I fold.

With a limp-call, this is always something ratty hitting golden. I think a fold is OK. UTG+1's range here that he does this (let's forget CO, if he was ahead of us, he would have raised on the flop, and since stacks are all even, that doesn't matter) I think includes MAYBE JJ TT that we beat, but also 3 set hands, two two pair hands, and the straight hand that we don't. Because of the way the position and raises and calls played out, nobody shows up here with AA or QQ I think. Also note no flush draws on the board.