Super Bowl Party Game

Okay, so I am going to have a Super Bowl party drinking game where I put either words or something that happens on pieces of paper and my guests pick them out of a hat. During the telecast if the words are said (or the action happens) the person with that word has to take a shot.I did this last year and everyone had a ton of fun with it.So I need some words or actions.......ExamplesFast WillieMonkey in a commercial

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reference to "The Greatest Show on Turf"Any reference to the Colts winning without EdgeBen Roethlisberger concussions.Enjoy your trip to the hospital for someone.

Terrible TowlChuck NollKurt Warner sackedTomlin clapping his handsRecord 6th Super Bowl
I don't think the goal is to leave everyone completely sober
Record 6th Super BowlI like this one.
As long as the sentence starts with..."The Steelers will have to wait another year for a shot at a......"

mention of Kurt warner playing in Arena League or worked at a grocery store or led Rams to Superbowl.Chicago CardinalsWhat were some you had from last year?

drink after every commercial where once its over you still dont really know what the product isdrink after every commercial involving peyton manning or lebron james

how about any mention of kurt warners alma mater, University of Northern Iowa. (My current school)
thats a good one, but it should be expanded, drink after every time the announcers say what college a player attended
thats a good one, but it should be expanded, drink after every time the announcers say what college a player attended
You don't want people passed out before the game starts.